03 : 00

It's been hours and Yerim is still not awake. Daehwi glance his watch and the time show that now is 10pm. Everyone have left, only Daehwi and Woojin stay to take care Yerim. Jihoon,Jinyoung and Kuanlin went out to buy some food.

Daehwi sigh and sit on a chair next to Yerim's bed. Woojin sleep on a couch at the corner. Daehwi stare Yerim's sleeping face. Her face have bruises and wounds which hurt him to see her in this condition. Slowly he grab her right hand and kiss it softly. Just then he saw that her right hand is bruised.

'Did Minjun did this to you?' Daehwi thought to himself. He is about to let go her hand when suddenly Yerim held back his hand.

"Daehwi"

Daehwi burst in tears as Yerim is awake. Yerim open her eyes slowly and wipes Daehwi's tears with her thumb. She then slowly trying to sit up but all every movement she do only make her stomach pain as if it is ripped. Daehwi help her to sit up.

Daehwi and Yerim turn to look at Woojin who is awake. Woojin rub his eyes and yawn lazily before look at Daehwi and Yerim.

"Oh? Yerim? You're awake?!Yerimm!!"

Woojin rush to Yerim's bed and push Daehwi away. He immediately hug Yerim.

"Oh my God! You really make me worry like hell you little piece of shit! What happened to you?" Woojin asked.

"First get off me and second yeah I'll explain it to you."

Daehwi and Woojin stand next to her bed. She's about to talk when the door burst open with 3 boys standing there.

"Hey we boug-OMG! You're awake?! Yerim!!!" Kuanlin said.

They all run to Yerim and hug her. Yerim push them off.

"You guys are going to break off my stiches you know?"

"Chill woman. We are sorry. So can you tell us what happened?" Jihoon asked.

"She's going to tell us when the three of you are walking in here." Daehwi noted back.

"Are you guys going to hear me out?"

They all apologise and pay attention at her explanation.

"Oh so that Jisoo and her gang hurts you huh?" Woojin said.

"What the fish? How dare that infamous Jisoo lay her dirty fingers on our school flower girl? She really deserve a beating" Jihoon said while cracking his knuckles.

Then Daehwi raise her right hand and point it while saying out loud enough for all of them to heard.

"Explain this. Did Minjun that bastard did this to you? Your hand bruised really bad."

"..What? He did what?" Woojin asked in his anger tone.

Yerim quickly pull her hand away and hid it. But sadly Woojin pull it back and look at her hand.

"Mind explaining me what happened to your hand?" Woojin asked sternly.

Yerim sigh and nod. She explain to them what exactly that Minjun did to her hand.

They all start to blamming about Minjun. Then the doctor suddenly come in. They all stop blamming and greet the doctor.

"So Miss Yerim, how are you feeling?"

"Well my stomach feel stinging pain when I move."

"You shouldn't move too much cause it will ruin your stiches."

"Uhm..Dr.Choi, can you please bandanged her right hand? Her right hand bruised." Daehwi said to the doctor.

The doctor then examine Yerim's right hand. He then bandaged her bruised hand.