02 : 00

Woojin's pov

I saw people surrounding there and I got curious. As I was standing up from my seat, I heard someone scream,

"Omo!! Who the fxck did this to Park Yerim?!"

"Yerim-ah..irreona.."

I feel uneasy and immediately stand up which causing, Jihoon, Jinyoung, Kuanlin and Daehwi look at me.

"Hyung are you okay?"

"I heard someone scream Yerim's name. I-"

Just then a boy who is a junior approach me, trembling.

"Woojin sunbae..Y-your sister, Y-Yerim is hurt very badly. She's cover in her blood."

As soon as I heard that, I immediately run through the crowds with the others behind of me. Once I get through the crowd, I saw my beloved younger sister, Yerim, lying on the floor. She's hurting fxcking bad. I immediately pull her body into my embrace.

"Yerim-ah don't go anyway..j-just stay here.. everything is gonna be okay.."

I shake her shoulder but she don't even move.

"No no no..this can't be..tell me this is just a nightmare.."

I quickly pick her up in bridal style and run out the school to the nearby hospital. Jinyoung, Kuanlin, Jihoon and Daehwi follow me as well. Once we arrive the hospital, the doctor and nurse immediately bring Yerim to the ER. I sign up for Yerim and pay her bill.

I sit on a bench provide at the outside of the ER. I keep on praying that Yerim is gonna be okay. I don't wanna lose her like how I lose my twin brother, Park Woojeong. I heard someone crying and turn to look the person. It's Daehwi.

"I'm sorry Hyung.. I'm sorry that I'm not there to protect Yerim. Jeongmal mianhae... I'm very sorry"

"Hey Daehwi..its not your fault. Let's just pray for her. She's strong."

I look at my uniform which is now stain with Yerim's blood. I promise that whoever that did this to Yerim will be not be able to see the world and breath the oxygen.

A few hours later, the doctor who treat Yerim come out.

"Hello doctor I'm Park Yerim's brother, Park Woojin. How is Yerim's condition?"

"First of all, I'm Choi Sungkyu and please call me Dr.Choi. Yerim is doing fine. Due to the wounds she have, she have been punch, kick and slap. Also there are wounds showing that she's stabbed on the stomach three times. She'll be awake in a few minutes."

"Thank you Dr.Choi."

The doctor left and Yerim is transfer to her new ward. We all go back to school to pack up our stuff and and go back home to clean up.

Once I arrive home, I open the door to reveal mom and dad are talking stuff.

"I'm back.."

"Ah Woojin and Yerim-"

Mom and dad look at me with concern.

"Why do you have blood stain son? Who hurt you? Who is the son/daughter of bitch and asshole that dare to lay their dirty fingers on my children?"

"Wait. Where's Yerim..."

I close the door and sit on the couch. I inhale an extra ammount of air then tell my parents everything that happened.

"Omo..my poor Yerim..."

I walk up to my room to clean up. Mom and dad dress up too. We all leave to the hospital.

Daehwi's pov

After I get back home, I explain to my mom why I get home early.

"Omo..Yerim is a kind girl. Why would someone did those horrible things to her? She's really a good girl. Daehwi-ah, please bring this soup along for my daughter-in-law."

I freeze at my spot and blush as mom said Yerim is her daughter-in-law.

I quickly clean up then I bring the soup that mom made to the hospital.

I wish Yerim is doing okay.

Jinyoung's pov

Once Kuanlin, Jihoon hyung and me done dress up, we decide to buy some drinks for Yerim in case she's awake.

We walk in the cafe then I went to the counter to make order while Kuanlin and Jihoon hyung is sitting at a spot they found. I turn around to see a familiar guy and girl. I look at them and realise its Kang Minjun and Min Jisoo. So Yerim's so called bestie is dating with her so called boyfriend. Wow. A professional backstabber.

I approach Minjun and tapped his shoulder. He turn around, smirking at me like some psycho. I really wanted to hit him with my shoes in the ugly face of him so badly.

"Look who we got here. It's the school's flower girl's bestie huh?"

"So you have been cheating on Yerim huh? What's the point of having her as your gf but you never appreciate her huh?"

He let out his chuckle which sound like maniac. Then he look back at me.

"I never love her. It's fun seeing my enemy suffering with fake love. She's like a doll for me. It's fun to toy around with her feeling. I really enjoy that. Well thanks for letting me to play with your doll, Bae Jinyoung.Hahahaha"

I left him to prevent me from punching him. I paid for the beverage and left with them.

I tell them what that fxcking Kang Minjun told me. We all agreed to tell Yerim to prevent her from getting hurt by a bloody d*ckhead.

Why must Yerim facing all this damn ass drama?

She desrve someone better.