08 : 00

It's 6:00 am now and Yerim is awake. She tidy her bed and room before doing her daily routine which have become her habit.

She start with her work up. Well that explain the abs she have. After a sweaty work up she went to the bathroom and take a quick yet clean bath. She change into her undergarments and school uniform.

She went downstairs with her bag slung on her shoulder. She put her bag a side and went to the kitchen to cook.

"Hm..what should I cook?"she asked herself

"Waffles and hot chocolates"she smiled

She grab her apron and start to do what she need. After few minutes, she then done with her cooking. She then serve the food on the dining table.

She was about to wake Woojin up when the front door suddenly knocked by someone.

'Who would come this early?'she thought.

She went to the door and look through the peephole but its all black.

'Must be someone close it with their thumb. Geez' she thought

She open the door and she's attacked with a big hug.

"Oh m-"she gasp and squirm from the hug

Then she heard a soft chuckle that belong to someone she love so much. She look up to see a smiling Daehwi looking down at her. She then smile back.

a/n:So sweet~I'm cringing in a good way:)))

"Daehwi?"

"Hey~Good morning gorgeous"Daehwi greet her and kiss her forehead

"Morning too charming"Yerim greet back and tip toe to kiss his cheek

The two broke the hug and Yerim lead Daehwi to the dining table. She serve him a plate of waffles and a mug of hot chocolate with marshmallow.

"Ooh waffles and hot chocolate!"Daehwi beamed happily

He then start to dig in the food and his eyes twinkling at how good the waffle taste. He then give Yerim a thumb up and Yerim just giggle at his cute action.

"Why are you giggling, love?"Daehwi pouted

"You're so cute!"she said and start to giggling over and over again

Daehwi then stand up and face Yerim. Daehwi slowly walk forward which make Yerim walk backward and her back hit the wall. Daehwi then trapped her between his arm and lean in his face until they're only few inches away.

"Y-yah..w-what a-are you d-doing?"Yerim stuttered nervously

"You know,I can be sexy too"Daehwi whispered into her ear

"But Sungw-"

Her words cut off by Daehwi kiss her lips. Yerim was shocked at the sudden kiss but she kiss him back.

"Hey kids, its too much PDA here"

The two immediately break the kiss and back away, fixing their own. Woojin look at them with a smirk on his face while Daehwi and Yerim was blushing very hard.

"O-oppa! I didn't saw you earlier..hehe.."she said nervously

"Of course you didn't. Because you're busy with kissing Daehwi"Woojin replied with a mischievous smile

"Oppa!"Yerim whined cutely which make Daehwi laugh at her

"Yah Lee Daehwi! Don't laugh at me!"she pouted

Woojin just look at them with a satisfied smile on his face.

'What a cute couple'he thought to himself