The New Arrival

Qibli's apartment in the palace was quite small,  decorated with only drums ( his favorite instrument), his gold and yellow blanket-bed, a desk, and a painting of  Jade Winglet. Even though it was sparsely furnished, he was quite proud to call it his own. He had been living in Thorn's palace for 5 years, and even though it was a dream come true, he still felt as though he was missing something. What he was missing was about to come to him.

Moon climbed the steps up to Queen Thorn's throne room. She was bound to know where Qibli was. After all, he was one of her favorite advisors.

Queen Thorn was quite surprised when a Nightwing came into her throne room. What could a pompous camel snob-faced Nightwing possibility want from a Sandwing? "Wait a second. Didn't Qibli have a Nightwing friend? What was her name? Oh yeah, I think it was Moonwatcher. But didn't she get married?" She wondered.

Moon came before Queen Thorn and bowed.
" What can I do for you, Moonwatcher?" Queen Thorn asked.

Moon straightened up.
" I have been looking for Qibli. Do you know where I can find him?"

Thorn was a little surprised.
"Yes, you go out of this room, three doors to the left, and there you go!"

Moon bowed again and hurried out of the room. Thorn saw her pick up something (or... someone?) outside of the throne room, and run off in the direction of Qibli's apartment.

Qibli was copying down on a scroll new laws and orders Thorn had decreed. A soft yet desperate knock sounded on his door. "Come in!" He shouted, presuming it was some Outclaw reporting.

Moon peeked her head around the door. Startled, Qibli looked up.

"MOON!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled, jumping up from his desk, knocking over his chair. He ran to the doorway, and swung open the door.

Her big, bright, beautiful smile. Her dark, loving, kind eyes. Her galaxy-like scales. Oh, how he had missed her.
Suddenly, he realized she was not alone. In her arms was a tiny black dragonet with huge blue eyes.  Eyes that could melt a glacier.

He knew what this meant before she could even open her mouth. Coming here all alone, with a dragonet with blue eyes- it was a dead giveaway. But he still was shocked when he heard what she had to say:

" Ummm... Qibli, you are one of my best friends and I can tell you anything, right?"

"Of course, Moon."

" Okay... here's the whole story."

And she preceded to tell him all about her marriage to Winter, their arguments, having her son, and living with Turtle and Kinkajou.
When she was done, his eyes were wide with shock.

"W-w- wow, Moon. I had no idea this had all happened."

" I know, it was really sudden. But now I am a fugitive, and have no where to go. I need your advice."

Qibli thought for a moment.
"Maybe it would be best for you to stay here for a few days. Winter won't look for you here, would he?"

" I have no idea. But I'll do everything to keep Crescent safe."

Author's note: Wow, 100 reads in only a few days ???? You readers are awesome!! And thanks for all the comments and votes; keep them coming!

I'm sincerely sorry if you don't like the ships I've chosen. I'm sorry to say I can't please everyone. But there is hope for you: I'm planning on creating a one-shot wings of fire book, so then you can send in your own ships!!!! Yay!!!!

Again, thanks to all my loyal readers and fans!!