It's HATCHING!!!!

(1 month later...)

The six dragons sat on a log in the bright and sunny rainforest, talking and laughing together. The sunlight streamed in, and the wet-sticky moisture filled the air and their scales. Purplish-black next to yellow, a currently pink-yellow dragon next to an aquamarine, and royal gold with midnight blue next to a deep black.

Cr-cr- CRACK.

The noise jolted the dragons. Kinkajou turned bright- eye-popping yellow and turned her attention to what was sitting before her, rocking back and forth.

Qibli's mind was going a mile a minute (yet again, when was it not?). He knew the sound of a crack meant an egg was about 1-5 minutes from hatching. He knew, from the scorching yellow that Kinkajou currently was, that she was excited beyond excited. From the way Turtle was wringing his talons to his stricken expression on his face, Qibli knew he was nervous. The question is: why?

Turtle had never been more nervous in his life. Many things had made him nervous in his life; from the time he knew he failed his father, to when Darkstalker came out of the mountain and at first glance hated him. He had been extremely nervous to ask Kinkajou out on a date; and when he asked her to marry him? He almost died from fear. Yet the idea of becoming a father was so unknown to him, it was the worst fear of all.
The fear of failure- failing the people he loved.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After five antagonizing minutes, the first egg hatched.

The purple-silver-toned egg was violently rocking from side to side. With a sudden lurch, the egg cracked, straight down the middle.

In the place of an egg sat a dragonet, with beautiful violet body. The undertones of his wings and horns were silver with streaks of blue. The underbelly was a light lavender, with small streaks and spots of silver and grey.

The dragonet was clearly a hybrid- one of the most beautiful hybrids ever seen.

Kinkajou already full-hearted loved her dragonet, from the moment she saw him. He was beautiful and majestic.

"His name is... Silver." Kinkajou whispered out loud.

Glory almost choked on air. Kinkajou named her dragonet Silver? Like after Glory's sloth? Has Pyrrhia gone crazy?

But Glory had no time to continue that train of thought, for the second egg was hatching.

A clear Seawing. Huge, dark, piercing blue eyes that could make your heart melt in an instant. Wings the color of spraying waves, as white as the sand on beaches. An underbelly as green as a kiwi, like when you split it in half.

Turtle glanced at Kinkajou. She nodded as Turtle picked up and cradled his newborn daughter.

"Misty." He said, cracking with emotion.

The group waited in silence. Turtle wiped a few tears from his eyes, Deathbringer patted him on the back.

"Congratulations." Deathbringer whispered.

"Th-thanks," Turtle whispered back, but was interrupted by the third egg hatching. 

Out popped a green dragonet, the color of     ripe lime. Everything about this dragonet screamed "RAINFOREST!!!" Its wings and ruff was a banana yellow, the color of sunshine. His underbelly was a deep pink, as pink as a dazzling hibiscus.
"Just like Jambu." Glory thought, amused.

As the little dragonet took his first steps, Kinkajou said, "Rainbow."

The crackling noise made everyone turn to the last egg. It splintered open and revealed a truly spectacular hybrid.
It was a bright aqua color. The wings were also a vibrant teal color. Her horns were, unlike the rest of her, pure gold. Her talons were also gold, as well as the tips of her wings. Unlike anything anyone had ever seen before.

"Summer."

Author's Note: First of all.....

1K VIEWS?????????

Holy moons I love you guys!!!!!!!!! My awesome readers!!!!!!!! Thank you guys SO SO SOOOOO MUCH!!

Ps. Thanks for the names Iris_the_RainWing !!!!! You are da best!