Speech

Virgil sat in his room, he had asked that the others leave him alone for a bit and Patton had given the condition that the door must be open. This could not of been less of a problem for Virgil, he just wanted a little silence. Well, not silence per say but he wanted to be the only one talking. Virgil didn't journal, too taboo and cliche. Instead of recording his thoughts on paper for someone to invebitily find he just spoke his mind.

"If one were walk upon a limping animal would they put it out of it's misery so to speak or nurture it back to health? Would they dump hours upon hours of care even though there was and is the possibility it's a lost cause? Human moral is illogical in its finer points. There is not a point to be found when attempting to rescue the damned." Virgil stopped to take a breath.
"Please tell me what the reason to it all is for however many hours I dump into existentialism I can not escape the facts. The facts that present that my existence is as important as a mere pebble discovered near a creak."
"..."
"I'm an idiot" Virgil sat and put his hands over his face.
"Quite the contrary, that was a remarkable display." Logan or Roman? Virgil placed his bet and discovered his gambling abilities had been improving. It was Logan.
"How much of that did you hear?"
"To my knowledge, all of it. I had no idea that you were so philosophical and expertly spoken. I do hope that you would like to continue your conversation with me as the second party?"
"Uh..sure."
"The most interesting part to myself was your contemplation of the role that morality fills."
"Nononono I love Patton so much."
"I understand, I believe we all do however it is an interesting adaption for a species to acquire."
"That it most certainly is."
Logan took a seat on the couch next to Virgil, crossing his legs very teacher like.