When Does It End

There was nothing more that Virgil wished for but to crawl under his blankets and hide from his future. The world sat heavy on his shoulders, crushing him under the weight. To touch his skin you might assume he was fine if not a little cold but to Virgil it felt like fire ants scaling his skin. His chest was the worst of it all, the feeling of a rope being wrapped around his ribs and pulled tighter with every breath seemed to be more than present.
By the power of inconvenience Roman walked in, making everything much too loud and bright. Instantly the room began to attack the royal who fell onto the floor. Without a second thought given he grabbed Virgil by the hoodie and sunk them both down.
Within Roman' s room was a magnificent bed, a magnificent view, a magnificent fire place, and anything else magnificent. The most important part though WAS the bed because there curled in on himself was Virgil.
"Can I touch you?" Roman whispered softly, trying not to sound too urgent.
Virgil instead of answering simply moved his weight to lay in the prince's lap.
Roman could feel the pain of the other and suddenly it came to him. Virgil had taken Thomas' anxiety for himself. As the smaller of the two shook and cried Roman couldn't help but feel protective of the one who was always protective of them.
"imsorryimsorryimsorryimsorry..."
Once Roman's thoughts had quieted he was able to hear Virgil's soft pleas for forgiveness being mumbled into his thigh.
"You did nothing wrong. Nothing at all... I'm going to take you to my bath and take care of you, ok?"
Without waiting for a response he swept the younger up into his arms and walked to the en suite bathroom where the younger was placed against the wall. Roman began to run the water into his pool sized tub and dropped some bubbling soap into it. He also conjured a black bath bomb, knowing that Virgil would appreciate the aesthetic touch.
Virgil wasn't moving, limp and exhausted he slumped against the wall. Without a word Roman undressed Virgil and helped him into the bath. It wasn't awkward because Virgil didn't have the energy to be awkward. Roman's brow furrowed when he lowered Virgil's midsection into the calm water. His body was frail and almost elderly in the way his bones were so obviously on display.

AN: Hey, sorry for not writing more and quicker but school and health has to come first :/ it's a bummer but I'm doing my best. I would love some comments though.