Time

"Thank you." The small framed trait whispered to the bubbles. His cheeks were burning as his energy seemed to replenished by the bath. The only thing that was good about not having energy was not having anxiety either. There had been many a time after an attack that Virgil had faced the ceiling above his head and done nothing but starred. Now as he floated in a sea of blackened bubbles he longed to be exhausted again so as to not have to deal with life's petty nonsense so he closed his eyes and leaned his head back onto the lip of the bath.
"VIRGIL" Roman shook the shoulders of the anxious trait who had slipped under the water with no sound of distress or complaint. Simply laying on the bottom of the tub.
Virgil cracked open his eyes wildly and coughed large amounts of water up from his lungs.
"I fainted, didn't I?" Virgil's tone was annoyance that was muffled by the stuffiness that sat between his throat from being underwater.
"Yeah.. yeah but you're ok now. Let's get you to bed."  Virgil cowered at the idea of sleeping in anyone else's bed.
Especially one that was as spacious and glitzy as Roman's. He cowered even more when he realized the prince's hands were still resting on his naked shoulders... HIS SHOULDERS THAT WERE NAKED.
"I need clothes on now." Virgil's face burned as he slipped from Princey's grasp and he claimed his clothes, not even bothering with a towel.
"...Verge? Are you okay? I know that's a stupid question because fundamentally you couldn't be okay if you're passing out in room temperature water and not waking up even when inhale that water-"
"You're rambling. Also, that water is not room temperature. It's fucking hot."
Roman dipped his hand in the draining water and frowned. It was definitely room temperature. He walked over to Virgil and placed the palm of his hand on anxiety's forehead.
"What the hell are you doing?"
"You're practically on fire. I gotta get Lo."