Dreams and Demons

"VIRGIL" Roman used his war voice, the voice that commanded courts. He hated using it here.
Virgil shot up. The tears previously flowing down his cheeks now were pushed by the sudden movement towards his ears.
That's Roman. That's impossible. Virgil thought these things without registering a word, Virgil flung himself onto Roman. Rowan's figure fell onto the couch where Virgil lay previously.
"Oh god. Oh god. You're real. You have to be. Be real, ok? Please?" Virgil begged through choked sobs.
Virgil clamped his eyes closed, afraid to see the world.
A small popping noise occurred behind the boys.
"Are you alright Virgil?!" Patton. Why was Patton here? When did Patton get here?
"Yes, Virgil are you alright?" Logan. Virgil was imnsely confused.
Everything was happening so fast.
So fast.
They were dead.
They were dead.
Now they're here.
So close.
Too close.
They're going to hurt him.
Afraid.
Confused.
Lost.
A shreek wrenched out of Virgil's being, everyone took a step back. Virgil wrapped his arms around his head. There wasn't enough air. There isn't room for air when everything is so small. The world collapses around you, you shouldn't expect oxygen to stay close.
There was so much pressure sitting on top of him. There was so much noise that there was no noise, just a blur of white.
Black consumed him.