What If?

They were all soaked in tears. They weren't soaked in blood but they were. They were drenched in crimson.

:::::::::::::::

"Virgil, are you alright?" Patton was too kind for anyone.
"I- I...has-has-has Thomas been using you guys recently?"
"No, I've calculated he has used my logistical skills less than 6% this week."

::::::::::::::::::

Thomas lay in the exact place he had before. He watched his ceiling and mumbled to himself.
"Not. Dead. Not. Dead."
"Thomas, I feel as though I am less than a side character! Acknowledge, I demand it be so!"
"Now, Roman that may not be the way to go about it."
"Logistically seeing as how Thomas hasn't accessed any of us in days I doubt it matter how we speak to him. However; Roman I would be careful according to my research you may trigger the metaphorical "flood gates" to open and I do not want tears on my freshly ironed shirt."
"What's wrong with you?" Virgil snarled. He was not going to easily forgive his manifester.
" Talyn sent me this on Sunday. I haven't heard anything from Joan or them since." Thomas pulled up a picture of Talyn's small wrist. They were drenched in crimson. Dark dark blood. Under the picture was one text from them.
"Bye." Was all it read.
Under this were hundreds of messages from Thomas.
They were all soaked in tears. They weren't soaked in blood but they were. They were drenched in crimson.