chapter 5

A M A R A

"Hey, girl." Luna says as I open the door. I greet my best friends as they come into view. Luna and Scarlett have been there with me through thick and thin and that is something I will forever be grateful for. Luna smirks and pulls me out of my house, probably because she has some gossip she wants to share with us already. I chuckle and close the door from behind me.

"Are you excited about school tomorrow?" Luna asks, making me and Scarlett groan. The hell hole. I completely forgot about it. I seriously cant believe that this break is almost done. It went by way too fast. After a couple of seconds, I narrow my eyes because she is most likely planning one of her pranks for tomorrow.

"What are you planning?" I ask, narrowing my eyes in suspicion because well, she's never excited for school unless she's pulling a huge prank.

"A little prank on Clay, the nice guy." She says. Oh no, not clay. Anyone but Clay.

"Clay? Your crush?" I ask. I question why she would try to pull a prank on Clay if she likes him. That's most certainly not the way to a guys heart. If anything, she's just going to push him away more. Plus, hes a really nice guy and he doesnt deserve it.

"If youre going to keep pranking him, youre never going to win him over." Scarlett says before zoning out again. I one hundred percent agree with her.

"Fine. Then, Cameron and Kaden will have to do. Theyre jerks so I guess its revenge for pulling my pigtails in middle school." She says in a cold tone.

"I'm in!" I say excitedly jumping around.