chapter 20

E M M A L I N E

 Once he leaves, Alea starts pressing me about him, asking me questions like Do you think hes cute? or Do you like him? She then proceeds to tell me that I do or that she can sense the sexual tension between us. As she pesters me, a small breeze passes causing me to shiver as goosebumps erupt all over my skin.

"Why did it get so cold?" I ask, ignoring the stares we got from the girls that probably caused all of this.

"We are so sorry. That was meant to be for someone else," One of the girls said as they walk up looking at me apologetically.

"Its fine," I say smiling lightly at her.

"At least you just fell, nothing else," Clay says. Well, I think that's his name. I heard that boy say it.

"Yeah, these girls have great pranks. It's good you didn't go too far into the hallway," Another guy said smirking at me.

"Yeah, that's good," I mumbled shyly. Why is everyone staring at us?

"My name's Amara, her name is Luna, and the other girls name is Scarlett." Amara is really short with a skinny body, somewhat of a jawline, and dark blue eyes. The girl, Luna, is really tan and she is tall with broad shoulders. She has acne around her face with full lips. Her face is slightly chubby but not chubby enough to diminish her sharp features, and Scarlett is the shortest out of the three with the lightest skin tone. She is super skinny with freckles littering her arms, her face is full of sharp features, she has red hair, and dark brown eyes.

"Since we are doing introductions, I'm Clay, he's Kaden, and he's Carson." Clay is tall and skinny with a light build. His face is rough around the edges with light brown hair and golden brown eyes. Kaden is tall with a halfway built figure. His face consists of a chiseled jawline, a long straight nose, and a small cleft in his chin with sea green eyes, and jet black hair. Carson is about Aleas height which isnt that tall. He has kind of a skinny body and he has a slightly chubby face with hazel eyes.

"I'm Dante, this is Alea, and she's Emmaline," Dante says glaring at Kaden.

"The boy that you, Miss Emmaline, fell on was Cameron," Kaden says smirking, clearly unfazed by Dante's glaring stare. From what I saw, Cameron, the boy I fell on, was super tall. He had a built body but not too much for our age. He had super sharp features and small unnoticeable pimples littering his tan face. His hair was the color of dark chocolate and his eyes had some green in them but a majority of it was brown.

"That's nice," I mumble, blushing a deep red color embarrassed of the memory littering through my mind.

"Well, let's go to class Emmaline," Dante remarks signaling the end of the conversation.

"Okay," I quietly say turning around and walking forward to catch up with Dante and Alea. Five minutes later, we are completely lost and the bell has rung..

"We should have just asked them for help, Dante," Alea grumbles, glaring at the back of his head.

"We can find the class by ourselves, Alea," Dante argues back.

"Clearly not," She grumbles so quietly only I could hear.

"Oh come on. Dante, this school is as big as the White House," I whine jokingly.

"Will you two stop complaining?" Dante asks.

"Guys?" Alea asks smiling while staring at her schedule.

"What?" We both ask at the same time.

"We just passed the class," She says, amusement laced in her tone causing my mouth to form in an 'o' shape.

"Are you serious?" He says throwing his head back and rolling his eyes. I chuckle and turn around. Today will be a long day.