Chapter 7

Holy fuck. Why Am I feeling so bad now?

He groaned on the other line.

"Close your legs. I see your panties here," he said teasingly.

So I almost jumped on the snout of the car to get up. I know I'm red now, so I turned around.

"You're rude!" I shouted.

He's stupid. I am wearing black cycling! What panty, huh?

"Get in," he commanded.

I smirked.

"Well. I'm going to get in my car." I mocked.

I would have opened the door of my car, but. "In my car."

I bit my lip at what he said

"H-Ha?"

"Lunch, baby."

But Jen and I had an errand. We're going somewhere.

"I can't. I'll have a walk later." my answer.

"Walk? With?"

"Jenn," I answered.

"I can tell her." I was surprised by what he said. "Leave your car, and I'll take care of it."

"What do you want to eat?" he suddenly asked without looking at me. His eyes were just on the road.

"Whatever ."

I looked closely at his body; he wore a black and white striped t-shirt and faded jeans. He seems more mature than his age.

And now, here we are in his condo unit.

He has foreign features. His hand is hairy. The veins in his hand tightened while he was cooking. The white apron did not suit him because of his size. If I were beside him, I would be tiny.

And only now did I find out that he knows how to cook pasta. His move is very smooth, and he is very skilled.

I was shocked when he was already putting the dishes on the table.

"Let's eat." He said to me.

I immediately tasted the pasta. I'm levitating. It tastes so good! He knows how to cook! He put the pasta on my plate, and I took wine and two cups from the counter.

"Delicious." I wanted more. Seriously, it tasted better than the others.

He chuckled, took a tissue, and wiped the side of my mouth.

Shit. I was suddenly embarrassed.

"S-sorry, it's delicious."

"Just eat. It's all yours."

Throughout the meal, I smiled, especially when I could feel him looking at me. I will mark this day. Only now has he been kind to me?

After we ate, he put away the food. He was very skilled.

As I waited for him in his living room, I looked around, and he loves black and gray.

I was startled when his cell phone rang. I raised my eyebrow. Out of curiosity, I approached it while it was ringing.

I have no intention of finding out. I'll see who. Biting my lip and a little nervous, I took his cell phone from the table.

My eyes narrowed. Cassy, huh? I would have returned it.

"What are you doing?" I was surprised by his voice.

So I immediately put it back on the table. His eyes looked at what I did to his cell phone. My chest was so pounding that I thought I was caught in the act of sin.