Part 53

So guys here i am here to upload nxt part of my story😊..keep loving my story..and give ur feedbacks and votes on my story...

RECAP- Kartik terrible dream...Kaira morning Romance..kartik get to knw that HE ran out from jail..

Naira:konsi baat?

Kartik:voo naira..(thinking)..haa..vo maine tumahre liye ek surprise hain..

Listening 'surprise' naira gets happy and excited

Naira(excited):bolo n kya surprise hain?

Kartik gets relief that he manage to distract her..

Kartik(pull her):aare meri jaan..main kaha SURPRISE hain..aab surprise bata nhi sakte..

Naira(locking her arms around his neck):muzhe pata hain patidev..but phir bhi plss(with cute pout)

Kartik couldn't control seeing this cute side of naira..and give peck on her lips😍..Naira widen her eyes and look down ..slightly blushing..kartik smile seeing her face red..

Kartik(pulling her more close):kya hua bolti band wifey..

Naira hit his shoulder playfully and ran from there to avoid his teasing.. kartik smile seeing her cute antics..and his smile change into tense look..

Kartik pick his phone dial commissioner number(who was also indian)

Kartik(serious tone):hello

Commissioner:yes mr. Goenka..

Kartik(angry tone):yeh main kya sun raha hoon..vo jail se bhaag gaya..

Commissioner(scared):vooh..haa..

Kartik(angrily):toh aap dhyan nhi de sakte..kya kaarehe the aap..

Commissioner:voo mr. goenka hume pata hain aap abhi gussa hain plss shant rahe..maine puri team force kaam lagadiya..vo mil jaayega..

Kartik:make sure that ..aur agar vo mere ghar ke aas paas bhi raha toh aapko toh main kya kar sakta hoon..

Getting scared from kartik he said he will handle and cut it..

Person(from backside):Bhai..

Kartik turn and get shocked to see ishaan with shocked look..

Kartik(shocked):ishaan..

FLASHBACK

all are there for breakfast at dinning table..when ishaan came ..

Ishaan(smile):good morning all.

All:good morning..

When ishaan notice kartik is not there..

Ishaan:aare bhabhi bhai kaha hain..

Naira:vo room main hoga main usse laati hoon..(was about to leave but ishaan stop her)

Ishaan(teasing):aRe bhabhi aap mat jaaye agar aap chali gayi toh aur time lag jayega..

Keerti and khushi gets confused..

Keerti:kaise?

Ishaan(teasing smile):aare didi..agar bhabhi chali gayi toh inka Romance chalu hojaayega..

Listening this keerti and khushi laugh and naira blush..

Naira(holding his ears):bahot bol raha hain n tu..

Ishaan(in pain):aahh bhabhi chodo..aah..and ran from there saying that he will call kartik..

He reached at door was about to call him but he notice that kartik is facing his back(so kartik didnt notice ishaan) and listen his conversation and gets shocked