Part 67

GUYS HERE IS NXT PART.. I KNW MY LATE FOR NXT PART..BUT TOMORROW IS MY EXAM🙁🙁...PLSS UNDERSTAND..THATS Y I DIDNT GET TIME TO UPLOAD..

SO HERE IS NXT PART..

BUT BEFORE THAT I WANNA ASK U SOMETHING.

DO U LIKE MY NEW STORY??

i dont think.. Bcoz most of us telling me to not to start.. Start my soulmate story... 😢..BUT WHAT CAN I DO GUYS.. ITS NOT IN MY HAND.. I CANT DO ANYTHING.. ITS DONR BY WATTPAD.. PLSS PLSS UNDERSTAND AND GIVE CHANCE TO MY NEW STORY... FOR U ONLY I STARTED NEW STORY.. BUT U GUYS ARE NOT RESPONDING PROPERLY...

IF THIS IS DONE.. THEN SORRY TO I WILL DELETE MY BOTH STORY.. BCOZ OF MY EXAMS.. I DONT GET TIME TO UPLOAD.. BUT I M UPLOADING FOR U GUYS.. PLSS COOPERATE GUYS.

RECAP - CAKE CUTTING SCENE.. KAIRA AND KEETI PRANK ON ISHAAN.. FAMILY HUG

3 DAYS LATER

KAIRA MANSION(13th FEB,9:30 PM)

Kaira Room

Naira is waiting for Kartik call.as he told there is surprise for her.. So she is very excited..

When her phone started ringing.. Showing 'patidev'calling..she smile and pick it up...

Naira(excited):hello kartik..

Kartik(smile):hello kartik ki jaan.. Muzhe pata hain tum mere phone ka wait kaarahi hoo.. So ek kaam karo.. Bahar Ek car tumhare liye wait kaarahi hain.. AND YAA dont get ready..

Naira(confused):matlab

Kartik:tumne kya phena hain abhi?

Naira: night dress..

Kartik(Smile):vohi dress phen ke car main betho..

Naira:paar kartik..

Kartik(interupting):naira ssh.. Trust me.. main hoon n..

Naira smile and bcoz she trust him completely..

Naira(excited):ok..

Naira keep phone with her.. And inform Keerti that about it.. And also said to take care of kaira and karna.. She nodded and said dont worry about them.. You go and enjoy..naira blush and go outside.. Where Car standing with Driver..

Naira smile and sat in car.. Driver drive towards location...afterwards they reached.. naira gets surprised to see to see THEIR SMALL FARMHOUSE..

naira didn't say anything and go towards door and went in

she moved towards the room..she reached the stairs and is shocked to see the decorations made on them...she smiled widely...

she smiled widely