70 (Waiting for Hubby)

SO GUYS I M BACK.. SOO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING STORY THIS DAY.. STUCK WITH RESULT AND ADMISSION.. THATS Y DIDNT GET TIME TO UPLOAD.. SOO HERE IT IS..
AND THANK U GUYS FOR GIVING SOO MUCH OF RESPONSE IN PREVIOUS CHAPTER😊😊😊😘....

SO HERE IS NXT PART

RECAP - 3 YEARS LEAP.. FAMILY TIME.. NAIRA MISSES KARTIK..

8 AM (SUNDAY)

KaIra Room

We can see naira is sleeping between kaira and karna.. Kaira is clinging to her mother.. And karna is sleeping keeping her thump in her mouth(like baby does😊).

 And karna is sleeping keeping her thump in her mouth(like baby does😊)

When sun ray fall on naira face directly.. She closed her eyes tightly.. And then slowly open her both eyes.. And look around.. She was about to get up but cant bcoz karna is holding her in sleep😍..naira smile at her cuteness.. She kiss her forehead.. Then look towards karna who is looking super cute.. Naira chuckle and remove his thumo from mouth.. And kiss his forehead too.. And untangling herself.. She move from there..then something heat up her mind.. And she get excited..

Naira(excited) :aaj toj kartik wapas aane wala hain..

Naira look at mirror and smile..

Naira(to herself): naira.. Aaj tera kartik tera pass vapas aayega..

She is super happy finally after 2-3 days she will finally see her husband.. She happily left for washroom for freshen up..

After 30 min

Naira finally get ready wearing kartik fav colour saree in which he love to see her😍

Naira look at mirror and smile herself.. Imagining kartik reaction when he will see.. Naira blush at her own thought😍😘..

Then she woke up kaira and karna.. And make them ready.. And leave downstairs to make breakfast..

At kitchen.
Naira enter kitchen.. Found cook was there..

Naira : cherry..

Cherry : yes mam