Part 62

GUYS THANK U SO MUCH UR LOVE AND SUPPORT IN THIS STORY😊😊..PLSS KEEP LOVING MY STORY...AND GIVE RESPONSE AND VOTES 😘😘

I CHOOSE TWO NAME WHICH COMPARE WID ISHAAN NAME...SO PLSS CHOOSE WHICH ONE IS BEST???

1) SUNAINA

2) SHREYA

SO GUYS PLSS CHOOSE ONE NAME ..I WILL CHOOSE ONE NAME ON UR DEMAND😘😘

AND HERE IS NXT PART PLSS GIVE COMMENTS AND VOTES SO THAT I CAN GIVE UPDATE ON THURSDAY ALSO😊😊

RECAP- EMOTIONAL KARTIK...KAIRA HOT ROMANCE...ISHAAN'S GIRL SECRET...

AT KM, Morning , 8 am..

We can see our love birds are sleeping hugging each other..Having Beautiful smile on their lips..Naira was resting on kartik completely where kartik's face is covered wid Naira's Hair.

Naira was resting on kartik completely where kartik's face is covered wid Naira's Hair

When sun ray fall directly fall on Kartik face..Bcoz of which he closed his eyes tightly bcoz of direct ray..And then open his eyes slowly and see beautiful Scene that her Wife is completely Sleeping on him..With beautiful smile on her rosy lips..Kartik smile and kissed her hair..Then kiss her cheeks..Naira smile Brightly which indicate that she can feel his touch on sleep..Kartik look at wall clock which shows '8:15' ..That means he getting late for office and he also need to prepare their babies Birthday...Kartik carefully put her Head on pillow bcoz he knw she is very tired bcoz of their beautiful night😘..He get up from bed and covered her body with duvet bcoz she is not wearing any clothes..Kartik smile at her jaan and kissed her forehead and leave for washroom..

Kartik smile at her jaan and kissed her forehead and leave for washroom

AT 8:30

Naira Open her eyes when she felt his absence..And rub her eyes to look at surrounding..She smile and was about to get up but when she realised her condition..🙈 which reminds her about their last night ..She blush and then see here and there not finding him then she hear shower Sound that means he is taking shower..She see his shirt which was thrown on side of bed..She pick it up and wear it..And get up and went towards cupboards to take out their clothes..When she was finding she didn't realise that kartik is admiring her bcoz she is looking soo sexy in his shirt not able to control himself he went towards and and encircled his arms around her waist bcoz of sudden hug naira shivered and closed her eyes..Kartik smile seeing his effect on her..Kartik make her turn towards him..But frown when he sees that she is not opening her eyes..so he huskily whispers in her ears..