Part 61

GUYS HERE IS NXT UPDATE..AS I PROMISE THAT I WILL UPDATE ON THIS THURSDAY...I KNW MANY OF U ARE STILL ANGRY FOR NOT UPLOADING LAST WEEK..BUT PLSS I M ALSO HUMAN..I DONT HAVE 4 HANDS...PLSS UNDERSTAND..HERE IS NXT PART..SO GIVE MAXIMUM VOTES AND COMMENTS😊😊

RECAP- KARTIK SAVES NAIRA..KARTIK HEARTBROKEN...KARTIK PUNISHES SHOOTER...

AT KAIRA MANSION(9 PM)

Naira open her eyes when she feel something wet on her cheeks..And get shocked to see kartik crying..She gets worried and sat down..

Naira(cupping his face):kya hua kartik..Aab main theek hoon...

Kartik take her in hug..and hold her tightly..As if she going somewhere...First Naira gets shocked..But hug him back hiding face in his warmth..In his protective arms..where no one can harm her..She felt something wet on shoulder..But she didnt broke the hug as she knw he need her..So she ruffles his hairs to calm him down..Their moment broken by Knock on the door..They both broke the hug..

Naira:Come in..

Servant came inside with two plate of food. in his hand

Servant(to naira):Mam Keerti mam send this for both of u..

Naira(smile):okk u can go..

Servant nodded and left..

Kartik:Jaan chalo khana khalo..Subhe se tumne kuch bhi nhi khaya..

Naira:Haa..But di ne do plate bheji..Tumahre liye bhi..

kartik(looking here and there):mera maan nhi hain jaan..

Naira(thinking something and then said: Thik main bhi nhi khaungi..

Kartik took plate and take bite and take bite to naira's mouth..But naira turn her face..

Kartik(Pleading):Jaan plss mere liye..

Listening this Naira took bite and then she took other bite from plate and feed him forcefully..Kartik look at her in shocked..Naira give him cute look..Kartik smile and like this they fed to each other 😊..

After feeding each other..Kartik take those plate and went towards kitchen..And kept their for wash..Kartik come back and lock the door and look at naira who was sitting at bed and smiling looking at phone..first he get surprised..he come towards her..and sat beside her..

Kartik(surprise):Jaan tum phone main dekhe sime kyu karahi hoo..

Naira(smile):Yaad hain kartik..Humne 3 week phele ek photo shoot kiya tha..

Kartik(confused):Haa..

Naira(excited):Uske photos aagaye hain..Yeh dekho..

And show him photos..