Part 56

GUYS HERE IS NXT PART AS PROMISE I M UPLOADING NXT PART ON THURSDAY 😊😊..NOW ITS UR DUTY TO. COMMENT AND VOTE ..

AND THIS GONNA BE LIL MATURE CONTENT😍..SO BE READY FOR KAIRA HOT ROMANCE 🔥 🔥 ..ARE U???..

SO HERE IS NXT PART..

RECAP- KARTIK SURPRISE PLAN FOR NAIRA..KAIRA BEACH ROMANCE..KAIRA DANCE..

At Beach

Kartik arms around her waist..andnaira arms are lock in his neck..and their forehead are resting each other..

and their forehead are resting each other

(GUYS I KNW THAT U WANT KAIRA PICS..BUT I DIDNT GET PROPER KAIRA PIC ON THIS POSITION THATS Y..)JUST IMAGINE THEM AS KAIRA😊😊

Kartik(breaking silence):Jaan..

Naira(closing eyes):hmm..

Kartik:Tum muzhse dur toh nhi jaungi n??(still scared of that dream)

Naira open her eyes and look at him..and gets shocked to see him crying..and gets worried 😟

Naira(worriedly):kartik..tum..

Kartik:nhi phele promise karo ki tum Muzhe kabhi chod ke nhi jaaogi..

Naira suck his tears..while kartik close his eyes feeling her close..

Naira(lovingly).: (cupping his cheeks)..TUMHARI NAIRA TUMHE CHOD HI NHI SAKTI..USSE KARTIK KE BINA RENA AATA HI NHI..BCOZ KARTIK KE BINA NAIRA KA KOI AASTITAV NHI HAIN..

Kartik gets touch by her word..

Kartik(smile):CAN I KISS U??

First Naira gets shocked then smile..

Naira(smile):It will be my pleasure..

Kartik come close to her and and suck her upper lips..Naira close her eyes and suck his lower lip..Like this they kiss passionately upto 10 minss..after not able to breath more naira broke the kiss..they started breathing heavily ..
N
Kartik pick her up..Naira smile and lock her arms around his neck..

Naira smile and lock her arms around his neck