Part 58

Guys as Today is Saturday..so here i m updating my nxt part..but before that i have to show u something😊..

This is small edit for this story which i made

This is small edit for this story which i made ..i knw this is not so good..phir bhi..Do u love this edit..

And ONE MORE IMPORTANT THING..

I CHANGED MY STORY NAME..NOW THE TITLE OF MY STORY IS ..KAIRA - MY LIFELINES...😊😊..SO GUYS DID LIKE MY NAME??😘😘

And guys thank u for loving my story..M SOO HAPPY THAT MY STORY IS GETTING MORE POPULAR 😊😊..pls keep loving my story and give INLINE COMMENT..I HOPE U LOVE NEW TITLE OF THIS STORY..

Now back to the story...

RECAP- EVERYONE TEASING NAIRA..KAIRA WITH THEIR BABIES..NAIRA SHERNI AVTAR

(GUYS LET ME TELL U ONE THINKG..ADITYA IS NOT RELATED TO KEERTI..KEERTI IS NOT DIVORCEE..)

KAIRA ROOM..

Kartik is sitting and recalling that day when aditya is sent to jail..

Kartik:tumne aacha nhi kiya..aagar tu uss time voh nhi karta toh hum abhi DOST Hote..

FLASHBACK (College Time)

Aditya and kartik were friends(not so bff)..during college time..But aditya dont like kartik ..bcoz kartik was famous in college..And aditya is always jealous of him..And kartik trust him..when One girl enter in college..AYESHA(kartik childhood's frind)..They were best friends(Only friends😅)..But aditya have evil eye on her..Unaware of his intension..Ayesha and aditya become friends..

WHEN ONE DAY..

AT COLLEGE FAREWELL..

Kartik was chatting wid ayesha at that time aditya came there..

Kartik(to aditya):hi aditya..

Aditya(eyeing on ayesha which was wearing short dress till thigh):hi..

Between farewell party he was talking wid kartik..He look towards ayesha who was going to washroom..cant control himself..He followed her..Making kartik confused..Ayesha was about to close door but aditya push the door and lock it. She gets shocked..and gets angry

Ayesha(shocked):Yeh kya hain aditya..(was about to open the door but aditya push her)

Aditya:aab aur control nhi hora..jabse tumhe dekha hain ayesha bas aab aur nhi(pull her closer)

Ayesha was struggling to get out from his hold but his hold was so tight..He started kissing her neck.😡..ayesha was crying till now..and screaming for help..when he was about to kiss her but but.....