Find Me (A Percy Jackson Crossover)

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY. I ONLY OWN THE PLOT. THE REST OF THE RIGHTS GO TO RICK RIODAN, JK ROWLING, MARVEL, AND THE CREATORS OF ONCE UPON A TIME!

Harry POV.

Harry Potter walked down the grand halls of Hogwarts, hand in hand with his girlfriend, Ginny Weasely. Next him admist bickering and laughing were his best friends, Herminione Granger and Ron Weasely, Ginny's youngest older brother.

Though Harry smiled at their jokes and tried to pretend like everything was okay again (as if it had ever been okay in his life), he felt guilty.

His eyes swept the hallways seemingly to find every single crack or chip in the stone, the only marks that the biggest school of witchcraft and wizardry had just been a battle field in a war against the worlds most feared dark wizard. And in order to save everyone Harry had died.

Tonks, Lupin, Fred, Dumbedor, Snape, Moody, even his own parents had died for him. And yet, for some reason out of his control, Harry potter was still alive. It didn't seem right to him. He never wanted all those people to die.

"Harry?" He was snapped out of his depressing thoughts by a jerk in his hand. He stopped walking and looked over at his friends who were sharing a look.

"What?" He asked, trying to sound nonchalant.

They seemed to have a silent conversation before appointing Herminione speaker.

"Harry," She said lightly twirling a piece of her frizzy brown hair in her hand that wasn't wrapped around Ron, "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah." He lied forcing a smile. I just let most my family and friends die for me as I tried to get rid of a dark wizard by getting myself killed. "Never better."

"Hey, mate, don't lie." ron said his usually cheery face becoming serious. "Ever since Vol-Voldemort you've been acting...different." He still wasn't use to said the dark one's name and looked around cautiously as if Voldemort was going to pop out of the shadows and kill them all.

Harry was saved from replying when a couple of third years raced around the corner. 

"Harry! Harry!" The kid in front said. Harry realized with a pang of guilt that it was the younger brother of Colin Creevy, an annoying kid who had died in the war from a werewolf. "Harry!"

The foursome noticed that one of the three's robes were scorched and leaving a small trail of smoke. Colin Creevy's little brother, who Harry had no clue the name of, had his robes ripped in various places and a long scratch down his arm that looked extremely painful. the last in the group was breathing shallowly and his brown hair was matted with blood.

"Harry! There's two guys fighting a bunch of giant spiders down the hall! And one of them is shooting fireballs!" Colin's bother chirped.

The four friends shared a look.

"Ginny can you take these kids to the infirmary." Harry said, more of a command than a question. Before she could argue, Harry kissed her and Golden Trio took off in the direction the third years had come.

Harry and Ron skidded around the corner, Herminione effortlessy following. Ron shot Harry a pointed look.

"Do we ever get a break?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony POV.

Tony Stark was late. Not too late, but fashionably late, which is the only type of late he does. He held a coffee in one hand and was carelessly swing the other to his walk. The agents on the Helicarrier walked around him or moved out of his way. Some even went as far as to smile.