Chapter 17: Leo Finds a Map

Special Dedication to @KnightsoftheRealm! The answer was he swore in Geek when the real Frank would've swore in Latin because he was a Ronan demigod! Enjoy this chapter guys!

Leo POV.

Leo put his head in his hands trying to drown out Annabeth's rambling under her breath. She kept going on about how Nico could have lost it. Like how it could have tumbled out of his pocket when he fell off his broom. Or how he could have dropped it running to Professor Weasely's class. Leo got the feeling, though, that someone had stolen it. But who would want to steal an unopened package?

Harry? Ron? Some other person?

And how did they manage that anyway. You'd have to be like, the Stolls or a Hermes kid...

Nico was furious. Lou Ellen was annoyed. Annabeth was rambling. Leo was....tired? After watching Nico attack a desk for about ten minutes with his sword, while Lou Ellen screamed him to stop, hastily explaining to Professor Weasely nothing was wrong when he stopped to check out the noise, distractingily working through the rest of the classes, faking cheerfulness around the Golden Trio, and staring at a fire for about two hours, Leo was ready to drop.

Even his ADHD had decided to lay low.

He wondered where Nico had disappeared to. Their room maybe? Maybe he went for a walk?

Leo looked around seeing only Annabeth, Harry, and Ron left in the common room. Suddenly Ron yawned something about getting Hermione and finishing his Herbiology homework and stretched.Harry started to put away his books and parchment and they got up.

"Coming Leo?" Harry asked.

Leo shrugged. "I think I'm going to finish the rest of my transfiguration essay before I head up. Do you guys always have this much work?"

Harry smiled and chuckled. He and Ron headed to the stairs but just Harry was about to walk up he turned around again. "That package you guys got at Breakfast, did you ever open it? If you don't mind me asking, of course."

Leo put on a fake smile. "Yeah it was just a silly trinket from my father. He loves to make little things like that."

"Oh cool! Just be careful to make sure Malfoy doesn't get it."

"Who's Malfoy?" Annabeth asked looking up from her Greek book of Potions.

Harry raised an eyebrow. "He's a cocky Slytheren who takes pride in making others feel like losers because he's pure blood. He even called Hermione a mud blood!" Annabeth gasped, though Leo had no idea about all this blood stuff. "In our first year he took Neville's remembral and almost got away with it."

"huh." Leo said. "Thanks, we'll watch out for him."

"Frankly, I'm surprised he hasn't already approached you." Harry said thoughtfully. "Well, I'm off to bed."

Leo frowned as soon as Harry disappeared. Was it possible this Draco Malfoy had stolen it? They didn't even know the guy. How did he know Harry didn't take it, either?

Leo sighed and leaned back. His head swarmed with faces of the day. The entire school was against them. Or at least it felt like it. Not to mention, there was no place to get purple hair dye for his prank against Lou Ellen. Gods of Olympus, out of all people, why did she have to be the one they met?! At least the hair dye would bring out the blue shades in her eyes...

She had nice blue eyes. Especially when she was mad at him.

Leo eyes skipped around the room as his mind wondered. Why was he thinking of Lou Ellen's eyes? She despised him. He like to prank her. End of story.....Or was it?