Chapter 14: Leo makes a Friend

Special Dedication to @ReadWriteDanceLove! The answer was Loki, who may or may not show up in future updates....Anyway enjoy this update!

Leo POV.

Leo didn't expect to see a familiar face when he walked into DADA. And neither did Nico or Annabeth for that matter.

And apparently neither did Lou Ellen.

"Lou Ellen?" Leo asked when he saw her.

"Valdez? Oh come on!" She cried distraught and threw her hands in the air. "I travelled half way across the world to get away from you and yet here you are....again!"

Annabeth and Nico looked to be trying very hard not to laugh. It was no surprise that Lou Ellen daughter of Hectate hated Leo with a passion. It probably had something to do with that potion he slipped into the Hectate cabin's water that cursed them to grow white beards and wear wizarding hats everywhere.

"Who are you?" Hermione asked Lou Ellen who glared back at her.

"Your teacher, got a problem?" Lou Ellen snapped before turning back to the other demigods. "I wanna talk to you three after my class. Don't do anything that's going to blow up my class room." Then she huffed and stomped to the room the class room.

Annabeth, Nico and Leo found a bench in the back, as Lou Ellen started her introductions. They had DADA with the Slytheren's that day

"You'd think it was our idea to be here." Leo mumbled.

"Valdez, I can hear you!" Lou Ellen said though it was clear she nor the rest of the class could actually hear anything.

"Sorry Professor!" Leo chuckled. "I was just commenting on how nice you look without facial hair."

Lou Ellen turned pink and flicked her wand at Leo. A piece of pink duck tape appeared over his mouth. Leo was still smiling though.

"That's totally against the rules!" Hermione squealed.

"Would you rather it be fifty points from Gryffindor?" Lou Ellen asked. "No? That's what I thought. Anybody else want to critic anything?"

When no one answered, Lou Ellen smiled. "Wonderful. Now to test how much you know already we are going to play a game. It's sort of like a muggle guessing game. I'll all a question and you will answer it five points for each one correct."

Leo made a small gulping sound as they started.

Annabeth leaned over to Nico. "Did you see her tie?"

"Green and silver? What's that mean?" Nico asked

"She was sorted into Slytheren." Annabeth said as-a-matter-of-factly. "I can totally see that."

Leo snickered, or at least tried. He tried pulling off the magical duct tape but it wouldn't come off. Oh Gods how was he going to eat?!

"Granger, Yes you Hermione, If I wasn't a wizard and wanted to block a spell, what item would I use?"

"Professor there is no item that could block a spell of you're not a wizard." Hermione said bewildered.

"Incorrect."

"WHAT?" The entire class yelled. Hermione apparently never got a question wrong. Hermione, herself looked like she had been slapped in the face.

Leo could have sworn Lou Ellen glanced at them. "Celestial Bronze and Imperial gold, both block wizard magic."

He looked to make sure no one was watching, but thankfully everyone was astonished that Hermione got a question wrong. Leo ducked under the desk and forced his face to heat up. He successfully got his face to catch fire but still the duct tape stuck on. Fire proof.