Chapter 25: Connor gets Struck by Lightning

This chapter is dedicated to @Ninjagirl13! The answer was four including the cat. There was Hermione, the cat, Colin Creevey, And Justin (too lazy to look up his last name's spelling). Anyway here you go. *o*

Connor's POV.

Connor eyed the front door of Regina's house warily. His bag hung by his side ready for his ultimate thief job. He took a deep breath and tugged up to the door slumping his shoulders. Normally, he could use make up for effect but they were slightly low on pranking supplies at the moment. All he had to do was act the part and get out of there before either Hook or Emma noticed he was only acting.

Easy enough.

He opened the door, letting the cool breeze of air condition hit him like a brick wall. Sounds of an argument, could be heard from the study. Well mainly Regina bickering about everything else. Maybe if he was quiet enough he could get the food and get out before they noticed. He snuck towards the kitchen opening the pantry doors with only a slight creak.

He could hear the conversation much clearer now.

"-Don't care about that demi-brat! I wanna know where my son is!" Regina was saying.

"My son." Emma corrected, no doubt glaring at the evil Queen. "And you should worry. If we don't find him, who knows what the Wicked Witch will do? Plus he's grieving his brother. His Brother, Regina! What are they- twins, right? -That's like losing part of your soul."

Connor frowned realizing they were taking about him. Why does everyone think they're twins? They were just brothers. And how did Emma know what that felt like?

He put two fresh apples in his bag, along with a box of cheese it's, which he knew was Travis's favorite for some reason.

"Emma's right, Regina." He heard David say. "We need to find all of the boys. That includes that guy, Frank, and Henry and Connor. Maybe Belle can help. I heard she's been organizing Mr.Gold's shop, looking for the dagger."

Connor glanced towards the doors to the study, momentarily distracted from hijacking a couple of granola bars. Dagger? Mr. Gold's shop? He felt his thieving sense activate. All of that sounded expensive and important.

"The locator spell!" Emma said, "Regina, go grab one of Henry's jackets, We can use the locator spell to find him, and it will lead us right to the wicked witch and possibly to this Frank kid."

"Finally, that's the smartest thing you've said all day, Swan." Regina said. Connor quickly ducked into the food closet as The evil Queen walked out of the room and up the stairs. He let out a breath when she didn't stop. He really didn't want to explain why he was stealing food to a fist full of abnormally blue fire.

"I believe I can get Robin and Ruby to be on the look out for Connor. Maybe Hook, too, after he gets back from whatever he's doing with Ariel." David said. "I'd go looking for him, but, don't tell Snow this, I think I that our baby had something to do with this too."

"How?" Emma said appearing in the doorway of the Study, with David right next to her. He still couldn't see the resemblance between the two.

"I'm not quite sure yet."

They were quiet and Connor's heart was hammering in his chest. Please don't look over here. Please don't look over here....

"Found it!" Regina said waking down the stairs. "I thought I taught him to clean his room better than that!"

"Alright, Regina and I will head to Mr. Gold's, you'll stop by the Merry Men and Granny's?" Emma summed up. Connor clenched his fist, Granny's, the diner. That's were Travis was...