Chapter 30: The Death of a Main Character

And the dedication goes to... @Ninjagirl13 and her brilliant description of exactly what happened to Neal. (Anyone else cry at that? Any Neal/Emma shippers out there? yeah I know you, you'd rather be on Captain Swans side I get it... =])

Ps I'm about to ruin everything.

Onwards!

Travis Stoll

Connor Stoll

Frank Zhang

Nico Di Angelo

Leo Valdez

Percy Jackson

Annabeth Chase

Jason Grace

Hazel Levesque

So many fun adventurers they've had. So much fun mixing worlds that never should've crossed. Look at where they are now? See the mess they've made? Harry Potter, the chosen one, petrified by the Basilisk and stuck under a fallen bookshelf. Emma Swan, trying to fight a war she can't fight if she doesn't have the right pieces. The Avengers, misguided, stuck under the control of a big headed God who plans the destroy everything. Henry Mills, left unprotected in a sleeping curse, slowly dwindling away.

Not to mention that camp of theirs, charred and burned to the ground. My forces trumping on the surface hunting the survivors.

This was my plan you know. The necklaces. The war. The mess. The...Chaos.

Figured it out have you? That suspicion that there was more to it than the unwitting villains, the pathetic pawns on the board. All for one little thing...

Perseus Jackson will be mine.

Even if I have to kill every last one of his friends to do it.

Wanna to watch it?

*******

Travis Stoll charged into a mass of Flying monkeys swinging his dagger hard, trying not to show how scared he is. He felt a cold creeping feeling billowing against his neck. He could almost hear an ominous force laughing in his face.

Travis Stoll, Are you ready to die?

Travis felt like he could feel everything around him. Slow motion, his ADHD warping time like never before. Each second felt like his last. Each breath felt like him was breathing on borrowed time. He could hear the signs of Hook and Robin near him fighting as if they had nothing to lose. Travis on the other hand, felt like he had everything to lose.

Screams echoed all around him, his vision a blur of gray fur and meshing teeth.

"For Connor." He chanted. "Stay alive for Connor."

His weapon sliced through the stomach of another flying ape, yellow blood flicked out the End sizzling the ground before it exploded into dust. He slammed his blade backwards impaling another monster. He whipped around finishing the job.

Agony screamed through his veins. Giant teeth sunk into his shoulder, flooding his mind with pain. A horrible scream spilled out of his mouth. Panic contorted his brain cutting like the edge of a knife in his thoughts.

"NO!" An abrupt scream echoed across the battlefield that was once main street. A women stood above the head the monkeys responded to her commands. Every monster stopped. Hook slashed through one with his hook, Robin finished the one top of him.Charming raised his sword prepared to take on this woman himself. But she didn't even look at him. Her eyes held a fire in them and they bored into Travis's soul. Her face was a permanent sneer.