Chapter 2: Percy falls to his doom

Specia dedication to @Ninjagirl13! the correct answer Professor Binns!

Suddenly the middle of the table started spinning like a vortex and three figures shot up through it. Just as quickly as it had come it vanished and the three fell onto the table with a thud.

Natasha had her guns in her hands before they could move. Clint notched an arrow, and Steve picked up his Shield. Stark had one hand ready with a one time use repluser blast, not that the intruders knew that. Bruce stayed back to avoid Hulk out and destroying the entire ship while it was 2500 in the air.

"Do we ever get a break?" Clint asked.

Percy POV.

Percy was not having fun. Though part of it might have been the fact his girl friend had just fallen into a crack in the earth along with two of his best friends.

Percy stood locked in combat with three empousai, the leader being a seriously obsessed Kelli who was still sore from when Percy last sliced her. Shocker.

Kelli laughed with glee allowing Percy just enough time to watch Annabeth fall. Her red demon eyes glittered with success. "My master has kept his promise!" She cheered licking her fangs.

"I thought you worked for Gaia." Percy said slicing his blade through one of Kelli's friends as if she was butter. He immediately swung Riptide around sensing the backward attack and sent a dracaenae back to Tartatrus.

"Oh Percy," Kelli laughed. "I've gotten a better offer. From a much more powerful being." Her fiery hair coughed with flames. Percy stood for a second trying to think what other God he'd pissed off recently. Kelli barred her fangs and hissed and attacked him in his moment of confusion.

"Eat Lightning!" Jason yelled from above brining his hand down, sending enough lightning into Kelli to power New Rome. Jason landed next to Percy with a thud. Together they worked back to back hacking through other monsters like they were butter.

"Piper!" Jason screamed as his love was pulled under the sea of creatures by a Hellhound. Lightning and water warped around the battle field, Jason and Percy fought like maniacs, their swords whipped around a mixture of Ronan and Greek fighting.

Suddenly a brilliant dark light engulfed the two and Hazel who was nearby fighting was pulled into it like a vortex.

Percy felt a darkness web around him and try as he might he couldn't see anything through the darkness. It felt like he was shadow travelling but it was going way too fast, and he was going upside down.

Near him he could hear Jason's and Hazel's screams- not that he would ever tell anyone he heard a two girl screams instead of one.

Percy could feel his blue lunch coming back up, and just when he thought he couldn't take it any more, he rocketed upwards. Witha sudden relieved stop, Percy, Jason, and Hazel were spit up and landed in a heap on a table.

Percy gasped winded from being the unlucky soul trapped under Jason and Hazel.

"I don't remember gravity working that way." Hazel moaned.

"Screw gravity, I'm just gonna fly." Percy half joked, half groaned.

" Yeah then my father will shoot you out if the sky." Jason said rolling over and trying to push himself up.

Percy looked up and froze. "Styx...." He mummbled. "Not you people again."

Percy jumped up pulling out Riptide. What ever they saw must have been pretty amusing the way they all laughed. Not that they were ones to talk. There was a red haired woman in a black cat suit pointing two pistols at them, a guy with a bow and a bunch of arrows that Percy was sure were tricked out, a guy pointing his palm at them that was charging with blue energy, a guy dressed like the American flag with a matching shield, and two guys that were staying back, One had an eyepatch and the other looked like a wimpy scientist. Percy had learned long ago not to trust appearances.

"Jason, get Hazel back to camp." He said to the blond boy.

Jason didn't move. "Not without you."

"Jason, do it now!" Jason jumped off the table and grabbed the girls arm. But before he could get more than two steps the guy pointing his palm at them fired his repluser beam and Jason hit the ground...hard. The guy muttered something and ripped off the fried palm blaster thingy.

Percy winced and cursed in a Greek. Jason moaned. Hazel stood as if in a trance, not moving. Her frizzy hair bobbed to the side as she cocked her head.

"Perseus Jackson!" The eye patch guy barked. "You are ordered to stand down by SHIELD and surrender for questioning."

Yeah, like that was going to happen.

Hazel snorted. Percy gave them a crooked smile.

"So that's who you are." Percy asked. Before the guy could answer Percy had knocked out the guy with the arrows and Mr. America. The lady fired two shots a Percy, at such a short range that would've been the end of the Son of Poseidon, but the metal bullets flipped in the air and rebounded right back at the red head. Complements of Hazel.

Hazel waved her hands the Mist formed trapped doors under the eye patched guy and the scientist. They both fell, yelling.

Percy turned towards the last guy in the room, the same guy who had shot Jason. He looked at them both impressed and terrified.

"H-how'd you do that?" He asked.

Hazel smiled. "Magic."

"Come on, Hazel. We have to get back." Percy said helping Jason to his feet. Jason's knees buckled and his eyes crossed. He moaned. "Like, Now."

"Right." Hazel said bounding over. She out her hand on Percy's shoulder and shadow traveled them.

Percy felt the usual lurch of his stomach as the shadows sucked them in but suddenly Hazel cried out and Percy felt himself hit something and then they  were all falling.

Falling 2500 feet, and Jason was still too dazed to do anything. Hazel was screaming as her cinnamon hair whipped around her. Percy couldn't figure out why she'd dropped them in mid air. It looked like Hazel didn't know either.

Dad please help us! Percy said mentally to his dad.

That must have been when Percy stopped falling with a jolt. Percy yelled watching in horror as Hazel and Jason plunged into the ocean fighting against the iron robotic thing that had caught him.

Percy watched wide eyed waiting for any sign that either of them had made it. His eyes searched the waves for them. He heard the robotic man saying something but he might as well have been speaking German

Despite Percy's faltering hope, Hazel and Jason did not resurface.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please don't kill me!

Trivia Time! Remember that whoever gets this right gets a dedication next chapter!

"Which actor from The Avengers kept food hidden on set?"

Hint: Blueberries!

Remember to:

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW!!!