Epilogue

••

••

I'M ALONE.

That was the only thing that kept rolling in his mind.

Sitting at the edge part of his bed, he glared at the floor as he curled his fingers into a ball. Joker was staying at the Asylum for three days after the figthing incident back at the funhouse. After what he had planned to do, he still rolled back into the building of lunacy. He couldn't swallow the defeat.

Once again, he would spend his entire life, taking those damn electroshocks and let few of his memories fade away. Joker sighed in frustration. He needed Johnny and others to cause a jail break; however, a doubt suddenly creased on his chest. His goons were probably locked or decomposing on the ground. So what would be the output then? In the end, he would be the one who would do such things to escape.

Useless people. He couldn't trust anyone— only himself. He shouldn't depend on someone. In the depth of madness, The Joker was the only person who could lift up his dying hope, to rise, and laugh at anyone's miseries.

He was the monster in their dreams. They couldn't get rid of him— not even Batman.

But how?

He would he possibly do that if he was in that lunatic asylum? being rotten?

The madman scanned his place if there was still an exiting portal but he failed. There's nothing to be found. The cell was probably modified since he broke out.

Despite of having lifeless colors of those brick wall which confined him, a tiny and only barred window and a small space for a comfort room with nothing to be used through it, except for its bowl and a tap water, the somber place wasn't fun for him. Seriously not fun and it made his craziness to exceed his capacity.

Everything was new— well organize— unless someone might lose their sanity and help him get his freedom.

"Did he think he won against me?!" Joker hissed as he stood up, watching the pouring rain through the window. Thunder bolt flashed across the black billowy mass reflecting against his face. "No one can dictate me to what to do to not."

Afterwards, the heavy door creaked open, revealing few securities that made him snap back.

"Time to restrain you," said the guard in the middle.

Glaring, he said in return, "Do not fucking touch me!"

"As if you have a choice!"

Joker tried to pounce onto them to break their necks or prick something he could grab off them into their flesh but only got his failure when tasers suddenly pierced on his vertebrae and neck.