Chapter Thirty Four

I woke up from my phone ringing off of the hook. I realized everything that just happened two hours ago.

Oh my gosh.

Weston and I had sex, we actually did it.

My phone was blowing up with texts messages from my parents asking where I was, if I was okay and that I needed to come home.

I texted them back and let them know that I was fine and just fell asleep at Weston's.

When I woke up, my head was in the crook of Weston's neck, one of his arms was around me, and my arms were resting on him.

This what I wanted, this is where I felt at home

I carefully moved Weston's arms, I sat up to put on my bra, tank top, and leggings before I stood up.

Thank God Blake Wasn't home yet.

I looked at Weston one last time before I walked quickly - well tried to out of his room. I went down the stairs and I got into my car.

Before I walked into my house, I looked at myself in the mirror.

I used my emergency makeup bag to touch up makeup to make me look more alive, put my hair into a ponytail, and sprayed perfume on myself.

Hopefully, no one noticed my walk of shame.

When I walked into my house, my parents were in the kitchen sitting drinking wine while Luke, Carson, Matt, and Mae made cookies.

"Hey everyone." I waved

Everyone turned towards me, "Hi."

"How was your day?" My dad asked me

I shrugged, "I mean I went to a prison."

"How was it after the prison?" My dad clarified

I scratched my head, "We got ice cream and watched Grey's Anatomy, fell asleep. I'm gonna go shower I feel like I smell like a prison."

"Nah you smell like a boy." Luke added

I rolled my eyes as I walked up to my room.

I pulled out some pajamas and decided that I should probably wash my hair too. I texted Mae to come upstairs, so I could talk to her.

Every bone in my body felt the need to talk to someone.

"Len, what's wrong?" Mae asked me as she closed the door

I dug through my drawers "We made some spur of the moment, sleep deprived choices today."

"Lennox," Mae said with her voice trailing off

Mae sat down next to me, "Tell me, I'm your best friend."

"Weston and I did the deed." I got out as I looked for a small Tiffany's box

Mae's jaw dropped as I stopped digging, "You're kidding. No way! How, when? Did you shave? Was it good sex? Or was it bad sex? Did you both you know, have a great big finish? That explains you struggling up the stairs."

"I don't know how it happened, it just happened. It happened like I don't know at six, seven o'clock, we fell asleep after because I only slept like four hours and he was up all night worrying about his mom. Honey, when you're wearing leotards and small costumes all the time you're always shaved. For two virgins, it was pretty good and yes." I answered

Mae grinned, "My little angel has been deflowered."

"Keep your voice down." I scolded

"Dude, did you just run out of there? What are you looking for?" Mae asked me