A

Anonymous ~ nerdgirl0416

Kurt Hummel was screwed. 100 and 10 percent screwed.

The chestnut haired boy lay on his back on his bed, both of his hands folded across his stomach as he stared up at the ceiling, allowing his eyes to follow the basic patterns. He was screwed. This was a big problem.

The problem? He was in love with his best friend. Completely and utterly head over heels in love with his best friend.

He'd tried not to fall in love with his friend, obviously. He'd tried so, so, so hard, but no matter how hard he tried, he had still fallen hopelessly in love.

It was quite annoying, really. Falling in love with his best friend did seem to bring up quite a few problems. Being in love with his best friend was quite the inconvenience.

But how could he not have fallen head over heels? Especially not with those warm hazel eyes following him around, even daring to step into his dreams. Those warm hazel eyes that would soften every time they landed on Kurt and would wrinkle up at the corners whenever Kurt made him laugh, a real laugh, the sort of laugh that not many people had the pleasure of seeing or hearing, that laugh that was saved for family and only the closest people.

And, oh, his laugh. It wasn't only music to Kurt's ears, it was music to everyone's. That beautiful laugh -whether it be the small, quiet giggle that would appear after a dirty joke had been made or that loud bark of a laugh that occurred when embarrassing stories of the past had been uncovered- was contagious. It made everyone in the room smile and laugh along, even if they had no clue what was so funny.

So, yes, Kurt Hummel was screwed. Hopelessly in love with the most beautiful man he'd ever laid his eyes on, but screwed.

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

*@Anonymous1993 has followed you*

Blaine stared down at his screen for a second, a frown on his face before unlocking his phone and going to his Twitter app. When the app had finally loaded, Blaine went to his notifications and pressed on his new follower's name, raising an eyebrow when he found that the user hadn't posted anything. He went to his private messages and chose to start a conversation with the new follower.

Blanderson95: Hello? Who's this?

Anonymous1993: Hi! I can't say who I am.

Blanderson95: Why not?

Blanderson95: Do I know you?

Anonymous1993: Yes, you know me. And I can't say why not either.

Blanderson95: Why did you follow me?

Anonymous1993: I'm just a person who wants some advice. And I heard you give out good advice.

Blanderson95: Who told you that?

Anonymous1993: That doesn't matter

Blanderson95: Well, what's your question then?

Anonymous1993: What would you do if you were hopelessly in love with your best friend?

Blanderson95: Id go for it! I'm sure they'd like you back.