W

Wishing ~ thereekofgleek

Blaine sighed deeply. He was well and truly lost, there was no more denying it.

He'd been waiting for this trip for as long as he could remember, wishing and hoping that he'd be able to escape his boring old life and his work-obsessed family.

And he'd done it; he'd made his wish come true and he was now free. However, maybe he was a little too free at the moment.

He'd wandered into the forest, only straying from the path to collect a few fallen apples but when he'd turned back, the path seemed to have vanished. Although the knee it was highly impossible for the path to just vanish into thin air; Blaine just couldn't find it, and now he was stuck trailing through the forest, checking behind his back every other second to make sure nothing was following him.

It was getting dark and Blaine had just about given up, silently telling himself that if he didn't find a path soon, he'd just attempt to climb a tree and sleep through the night, he'd be safer that way. However, he walked around a rather big tree and came face to face with a beautiful man, who barely concealed a scream that overtook him when he was surprised by Blaine.

"What do you think you're doing?" The man snapped.

"I'm so sorry! I was just taking a shortcut though the forest this morning but I took a wrong turn and I've been lost ever since."

The man rolled his eyes, "Come on then."

"Wh-what?"

"Do you not want to rest at my house for the night?" The man raised an eyebrow.

"I- I don't even know your name."
Blaine cried.

The other man sighed, stopping and turning to hold out his hand, "I'm Kurt."

"Blaine." He grinned, shaking Kurt's hand before allowing the man to lead the way to his house.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

It turned out that Blaine had walked past Kurt's house before, he just hadn't thought anything of it so early on in his adventure, not even thinking about the possibility of being lost.

But the pair of them now sat -coats and boots left by the door to dry- in separate chairs facing each other as they huddled around a fire, holding their hands out to warm up. Kurt's house was nothing special. It only consisted of one room, the bathroom being outside, but it was still more than Blaine could say.

"So, why exactly were you on this adventure, as you call it?" Kurt broke the silence, the pair hadn't spoken really since the first 10 minutes on their way to Kurt's hut.

"Well, I- my parents aren't the most accepting folk and I sort of just wanted to get away from them, y'know? But, at the same time, I'd wanted to go on a big adventure with nothing but what's in my bag since I was a little kid, I guess I just thought it was time to make that dream come true."

"You say your parents aren't accepting. What do you mean by that?" When Blaine didn't answer right away, Kurt sighed and added, "Sorry, I'm being nosy. You don't have to tell me."

"No, it's okay. You let me stay here for the night, the least I can do is tell you what you want to know." Blaine took a deep breath, "Well, I'm gay."

Blaine's eyes were squeezed shut tight, waiting for the fist to connect with his chin or the voice to rise to an extremely high volume and literally kick him out. But none of that ever came, instead he heard laughing.

That was a new reaction. Blaine peeked up at the man who was shaking his head, "Blaine, I'd be a bit of a hypocrite if I were to make you leave or whatever you were thinking I'd do to you."

Blaine frowned up at the man, "Are you saying-"

"Yes, I'm also gay." Kurt laughed, "You're not the only person in the world who has caught this 'disease'" Kurt rolled his eyes.

Blaine smirked, nodding in understanding, "Well, that's cool. I've never met anyone else who's gay."

"You've never met anyone else who's gay?" Kurt repeated with a frown, "How do you know you're gay then?"

"What d'you mean?"

"Well, you've never experienced anything."

"And you have?" Blaine raised an eyebrow sceptically.

"Oh yes, many times." Kurt wiggles his eyebrows, "Do you want to give it a try?"

Blaine practically choked on the air he was breathing at Kurt's words, "W-what?"

"Not anything too much." Kurt shrugged, "But we could, like, kiss."

"Kiss?" Blaine repeated, "I could- I could do tha-"

Of course Kurt chose that moment to lean forward and connect their lips, cradling Blaine's face in his hands as he pressed their lips together firmly.

Blaine's eyes fell shut and he moaned appreciatively against Kurt's lips as he reached a hand up to card his fingers through Kurt's hair, finally beginning to respond to the warm lips pressing firmly against his.

Eventually, unfortunately, Kurt pulled back, staring at Blaine's lust blown eyes and plump, kiss-swollen lips. Kurt swallowed thickly, pushing back all thoughts of Blaine's lips to look back up to the hazel eyes which were mostly black by now, Blaine's pupils being completely dilated by now.

"How was that? Still think you're gay?" Kurt watched Blaine who was staring at him with a look Kurt couldn't read.

Blaine nodded slowly, standing up out of his seat and pulling Kurt with him, fisting the man's shirt's collar as he smashed their lips together heatedly, Kurt groaning in surprise.

Pulling back only slightly, Blaine whispered against Kurt's lips, "Yep, I'm gay. 100% gay." And then he'd pressed another sweet, lingering kiss to Kurt's lips before pulling back again, "Thanks so much for clearing that up for me."

Kurt giggled and pulled him closer, wrapping his arms around Blaine's shoulders whilst Blaine's hands went to his hips, the both of them hardly kissing anymore, their broad smile getting in the way.

K it's New Years Eve tmrw UWOT ITS COME SO FAST I SWEAR IT WAS 3 MONTHS 2 DAYS AGO

I need to sleep now because my cousin and my brother will be waking me up at like 2 on Christmas so I won't be getting any sleep tmrw and I'd actually like to be awake for Christmas so that's why there's probably loads of mistakes cos I'm too tired to read through it again and actually understand it, let alone find the mistakes.

IM FINALLY CAUGHT UP ON THIS YEYYEYYYEYEY

Say huzah thereekofgleek