Z

Zzzz ~ Christie_19_books

"Blaine? Are you almost ready, we need to go- why aren't you dressed yet?" Kurt gaped at his boyfriend, who was sat staring blankly at the floor.

"I'm not going."

"You're not going?" Kurt asked quietly, frowning when his boyfriend shook his head, "Why not?"

"I just-"

"You know he's not gonna have a problem with us."

"You don't know that!" Blaine said suddenly, looking up at Kurt with fear written across his face, "He might not accept us at all! He might not except me, what if I never get to talk to him again?"

"Blaine, he's your best friend, he loves you and he's gonna love you no matter what." Kurt sat down next to Blaine pulling one of his hands into his lap an stroking it soothingly.

"Promise?"

"Well, I cant exactly promise, can I? But I promise I'm 99% sure he'll accept you?" Kurt grinned broadly, grinning wider when Blaine laughed.

"Fine."

"Fine? You'll come?" Kurt clapped his hands excitedly when his boyfriend nodded, "Ok! Get ready, and quick!"

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

When they arrived outside Cooper Anderson's house, Blaine was nervous,  to say the lest. But he had Kurt with him, holding his hand tightly and nodding reassuringly.

Blaine swallowed nervously and raised a hand to knock on the door, waiting no longer than 5 seconds before he had an arm full of his brother.

"Blaine! I'm so happy to see you, I was worried you wouldn't make it and we all know that New Year's Eve just isn't the without yo-" Cooper's excited rant stopped abruptly when his eyes fell on Kurt, "Who's this?"

"This is Kurt." Blaine turned, looking into Kurt's supportive eyes and nothing else, "We're, uh, he's my boyfriend."

"Your boyfriend?"

Blaine squeezed his eyes shut, "Please dont hate me."

"What?" Cooper laughed, "Why would I hate you?"

Eyes opening and filling with relief, Blaine wrapped his arms around his brother's shoulders, "Thank you."

"What for?"

"I was so worried you wouldn't accept me."

"Blaine." Cooper sighed, pulling back, "You know I love you no matter what, and you somehow finding guys attractive, no offence Kurt, isn't going to change that."

Blaine nodded, rolling his eyes at his brother, following through when Cooper ushered them inside, only glancing back at Kurt once when the boy muttered about how he told him so.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

"10, 9, 8, 7-"

All eyes were heavy around the room, it was only almost midnight but they'd all had a stressful year, 2017 hadn't been great on any of them. But, without saying anything so as not to jinx it, they all hoped and prayed that 2018 would be the light in a long repeated cycle of darkness.

"6, 5, 4, 3-"

Blaine could barely keep the smile off of his face as he sat opposite Kurt, getting ready to lean forward and kiss the boy. He realised that he no longer felt nervous or on edge, he felt completely relaxed around his family and felt he could be himself completely.

"2, 1, happy New Year!"

Fireworks went off somewhere outside and on the television but Kurt and Blaine ignored all that briefly for a chaste press of lips, only lingering slightly before remembering Blaine's family was in the room and that, while they fully accepted Blaine and Kurt's relationship, perhaps they wouldn't be so accepting of them making out on their mother's antique couch.

"Happy New Year." Kurt muttered against Blaine's lips, smiling softly, smile widening when he felt Blaine's lips stretch out into a replicated smile.

"Happy New Year." Blaine nodded, pulling back and pressing a kiss to Kurt's forehead.

Suddenly Blaine was dragged into an enthusiastic one armed hug, "Happy New Year, squirt! May your 2018 be filled with Kurt love and lots of family acceptance. Oh, and for you to stop being stupid and thinking I wouldn't accept you."

"Love you too, Coop." Blaine laughed, turning in the embrace to rap an arm around his brother's waist.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Kurt and Blaine stumbled in through their door at 2:30am, laughing and holding onto each other. Anyone would think they were drunk and they would be completely wrong. They were just both so incredibly happy to have been accepted by Blaine's family and were looking forward to spending a whole new year together.

About 2 hours later, when they were both snuggled up in their bed and Blaine was fast asleep, Kurt whipped his phone out.

He grinned widely as he took a picture of his peaceful boyfriend, eyelids closed gently and mouth parted slightly.

He went onto his Instagram app and clicked to post the picture, adding the caption; "Zzzz, asleep already. HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

After turning his phone off and placing it back on his night stand, he slipped under the covers and leaned forward to press a kiss to Blaine's forehead before snuggling further under the covers and shutting his eyes. 2018 better be ready for them.

Ack what was that. That was nothing to do with the request. Eh oh well what's done is done.

HAPPA NUE YEER

HAPPY NEW YEAR, sorry.

I hope everyone has had an amazing 2017, and if, like me, your 2017 was absolute shite, I HOPE YOUR 2018 IS MUCH BETTER AND BRINGS YOU LOTS OF HAPPINESS.

K I'm out before I turn sappy.

Happy new year Christie_19_books I hope you liked this

Happy new year Christie_19_books  I hope you liked this

Also, this fanfic is finished now! I hope you can all forgive me for the days that were late and the nightmares I've more than likely given

I always get emotional when fanfics finish. Why is that. Anyway

HAPPY NEW YEAR!