F

Frosting ~ nerdgirl0416

"Blaine Devon Anderson, take your finger out right this second or so help me-"

Blaine laughed loudly, dipping his finger in and pulling it out to suck it into his mouth, closing his eyes and moaning exaggeratedly.

Kurt huffed, shoved his boyfriend's shoulder and turned around to continue mixing the cookie mix he was making. It was supposed to be a bonding activity for Blaine and him but Blaine clearly had the attention span of a 4 year old.

"But it tastes so good." Blaine dragged out the 'o' and licked his lips.

Rolling his eyes, Kurt grabbed Blaine by the shoulders and walked them both backwards until Blaine had no choice but to hop onto the counter.

"Now, stay there." Kurt wagged a finger in Blaine's face, a small smile breaking out beneath his frown.

Kurt turned around, picked up the whisk and continued beating in the egg.

He'd just managed to sift the flour into the bowl when someone, quite obviously Blaine, came up behind him, placing their hands on his hips and mouthing along his collar bone.

Kurt tilted his head to rest it against Blaine's as he added the salt and began mixing it again.

Blaine's tongue had just darted out to drag along the side of Kurt's neck when a gruff voice greeted them, "Mornin' boys."

"Uh, Mr- Mr. Hummel." Blaine stuttered, breaking away from Kurt and moving to stand next to the boy where he had a perfect view of Kurt looking down at the cookie dough with a smirk on his face and a small laugh escaping his lips.

"What're you making?"

"Cookies." Kurt answered, without turning around.

Burt hummed, narrowing his eyes at Blaine before saying, "I think it's best if you stick to tasting the batter, rather than my son."

Blaine blushed deeply and his eyes widened, looking like a deer caught in the headlights as he flickered his gaze from father to son.

Eventually Burt nodded slowly and left the room, Blaine closing his eyes and letting out a breath before snapping his eyes back open when he heard his boyfriend laughing.

Blaine pouted and Kurt's laugh only grew louder, the boy throwing his head back before bowing it back down.

Blaine raised an eyebrow before digging a hand into the open packet of flour and dumping a handful of it on top of Kurt's head.

The laughter subsided instantly and Kurt froze. He stayed still for a few seconds before beginning to raise his head slowly where he met Blaine's eyes.

Blaine was grinning from ear to ear, his chest heaving with laughter.

Kurt sighed deeply as if to say "You're gonna wish you never did that, Anderson." before grabbing the bag of flour and dumping the last remaining remnants on Blaine's head, sprinklings of it falling off his head and onto his shoulders.

Blaine narrowed his eyes, reaching a hand behind him where he grabbed the carton of eggs, taking one out and raising a hand to Kurt's head where he brought his hand down quickly and squashed the egg, yolk dripping off strands of Kurt's hair and onto his nose.

Kurt gaped at his boyfriend before snapping his mouth shut, "You're on, Anderson."

And then it was an all out war, spoonfuls of cookie dough flying across the room, handfuls of flour and sugar landing on counters, eggs smashing into walls.

Kurt had just chucked an egg, missing and throwing it over Blaine's head where it landed on the floor with a crack, when Blaine suddenly pounced, knocking the both of them to the floor, Blaine settling on Kurt's lap as he smeared a spoon of cookie dough down Kurt's face.

Kurt glared up at his boyfriend, the both of them staring at each other for a while before Kurt's tongue darted out between his lips to taste the cookie dough, moaning to himself, "You're right, this is so good. Too bad there's none left for you."

"I can see plenty from up here." Blaine raised an eyebrow before leaning down and licking the cookie dough off of Kurt's nose. Kurt rolled his eyes at his boyfriend, the two blue orbs falling shut instead when a warm, soft pair of lips found his.

They kissed sweetly, and continued to kiss for what felt like hours until the sound of the front door slamming snapped them out of it, the both of them pulling apart.

"Woah, what happened here." Finn's voice rang in their ears and Blaine looked up dazedly to the kitchen door, only to find Finn, Puck and Mike stood there gaping at the two boys on the floor.

Blaine looked back down at himself,  only just realising he was still sat on top of Kurt, scrambled off of the boy and held a hand out to help his boyfriend stand up.

"Hm." Puck frowned, taking in the flour and egg mixture on dripping off of Kurt's hair and the sugar and butter staining Blaine's clothes, "Kinky."

Uuuuuuuuuuuum DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE

CTRL ESC

UNDO

ah lesbihonest, I ain't deleting this. I cba writing another one. Oops lazy lel.

Also, there's no way I'm reading through that again to correct any mistakes. I have enough nightmares as it is. Y'all just have to deal with the mistakes. 

I also realise I didn't include anything to do with "frosting" so yeah. Um, sorry bout dat

Hope this didn't mentally damage you as much as it did me nerdgirl0416