C

Cookies ~ emu118

"I'm bored." Blaine said for what could quite possibly have been the 50th time in the past 2 minutes.

"Go entertain yourself then." Kurt muttered, peeking over the top of his laptop where he was currently studying for an upcoming geography test he had.

"But I want you to entertain me."

Blaine glared at his boyfriend when the boy released a badly concealed laugh, "If that was a subtle way of asking me to have sex with you, try harder."

Rolling his eyes, Blaine turned onto his back and began moaning loudly, "Oh, Kurt. Yes! Yes, like that. Oh baby, oh Kurt. Oh! Where did you learn to do that with your tongue- Kurt! Fuck me, yes, harder, faster, faste-"

A hand was clamped over his mouth and he suddenly had a lap full of his boyfriend who was pouting down at him, "My dad's going to hear you."

Blaine said something that Kurt couldn't understand, so he moved his hand off the boy's mouth and Blaine repeated himself, "That was the plan. OH, K-"

A hand was slapped back over the raven haired teen's mouth, hazel eyes crinkling at the corners as he smiled innocently behind his boyfriend's hand.

Kurt sighed, reaching over with his other hand to close the lid of his laptop, "Fine, lets go make cookies."

"Yay!" Blaine fist pumped the air as his mouth was released and he jumped up off the bed, grabbing Kurt's hand and tugging the boy out of his room and down the stairs into the kitchen where Burt Hummel sat with a very concerned and disturbed look on his face.

"Boys." Burt gave them a strained smile, "Having fun?"

"Oh my god, dad." Kurt groaned, "We weren't- we weren't doing anything. Blaine was just being a 5 year old and threatened to keep doing that until I stopped studying."

Blaine gasped dramatically, "I'm 5 and a half! And I never threatened anything."

Kurt rolled his eyes, smiling when his dad laughed, "Now, if you don't mind, we're kicking you out of the kitchen. We're making cookies."

Burt shook his head, smiling to himself as he stood up without another word and left the kitchen to the living room. Not even 30 seconds later, the sound of cheering and the telltale commentary of a football match playing on the TV could be heard.

Kurt rolled his eyes, a knowing smile on his face as he turned to find his boyfriend on his phone.

"What are you doing? Are we not making cookies?" Kurt raised an eyebrow, his hands on his hips.

Blaine looked at him as if he'd grown another head, "I'm searching for a chocolate chip cookie recipe, duh."

"Don't 'duh' me, Anderson." Kurt dropped his hands to his sides and strode forward to take his boyfriend's phone, "And we don't need a recipe, that's cheating. You cant just look up instructions that's just- that's just an insult to cookies."

Blaine smiled fondly, "Whatever you say, Hummel. We'll do it your way but when this messes up don't come crawling back to me when my cookies are nicer than yours."

"Oh, so we're making separate cookies now, are we?"

Blaine nodded, "I take my cookie making very seriously, this will be a competition for who can make the tastiest cookies and trust me, it'll be me."

"Oh, honey." Kurt sighed sympathetically, passing his boyfriend's phone back, "You're still so young and naïve. You should know by now that I'm always better than you. Watch and learn, my friend." Kurt patted Blaine's head, grinning when the boy swatted his hand away and looked back down at his phone.