| 9 |

R E C A P:

Namjoon didn't know whether to hug him or hit him.

So he did both.

Swinging his fist and plunging it into the delicate flesh of his elder's stomach, Namjoon watched as the witless Yoongi dropped to the floor on his knees.

Retching, the pastel-haired man doubled over, the tomato soup he'd eaten for breakfast earlier dripping from his mouth.

He glanced up at his junior with red-stained lips and a sour expression.

Guilt flashed across Namjoon's face before it quickly dissipated into panic.

The bile he'd pushed down earlier and his own breakfast came rushing up his throat.

It splattered onto the floor in a liquified heap. Jungkook and Hoseok stared on with disgusted eyes.

Then, recovering as if he hadn't just brought up the entire contents of his stomach, he wiped his lips and straightened himself.

"You absolute—what the fuck were you thinking? Stupid! You almost got yourself killed!"

Yoongi gave him a blank stare, arms crossed loosely around his stomach as if they would somehow ease the pain.

With a sheepish smile, Hoseok came wading in, swerving clear of each fallen member of the undead as he went.

"Don't scold him too hard, Joonie." He told him, his dark eyes trying their hardest to avoid all visible splatters of blood.

Namjoon sagged. Sighing, he carefully helped the pastel-haired man up who was currently occupied with slaughtering his junior with unstinting glares.

"Sorry, Yoongi-hyung." He mumbled.

Said man mulled over Namjoon's apology for a good minute before his tense shoulders eventually relaxed.

"'s alright." He muttered, shrugging effortlessly.

Namjoon spared a smile.

"Hey," Jungkook piped loudly, all three members turning to him as he hopped the fence with hurried ease. "I hate to ruin the mood, but we've got a pack of five approaching from the right."

"Where's the convenience store, Joonie?" Hoseok gushed in panic.

"Right front of you, idiot." Yoongi growled, pointing at the tattered wooden backdoor. It was glazed in a layer of old chipped blue paint with a flickering sign above the entrance that very clearly read 'GS25 Convenience Store'.

Hoseok laughed off his own ignorance.

As Jungkook jogged over, Namjoon leaned down and picked up Yoongi's gun. "Try the door." He advised, tugging out the magazine and recounting the remaining rounds.

Thirteen.

He snapped it back in with a thoughtful frown. Namjoon wasn't a perfect shot, but Yoongi was in no state to defend the group at the moment and he was pretty sure Hoseok and Jungkook had no idea how to even use a gun.