Saving

Dean POV
As I saw (Y/n) fawning over Baby. I knew that she was perfect. I don't know if it was her choice of drink, her (H/L) (H/C) hair, or her beautiful (e/c) eyes.
As she showed me her car I could have fallen for her there on the spot. She had a beautiful 1967 Chevy Camero. And I knew that this was going to be a long hunt.
We said our goodbyes and she pulled out of the parking lot of the bar I saw her turn in the same direction as our Motel. "There's something about this girl Sammy, and I have no idea what it is. But damn. She's awesome." I tell Sammy as we get into the car.
I pull into the motel parking lot and I see a familiar car sitting in a spot next to mine. "(Y/n)." I say under my breath. "Wait that's the chicks car?!" "Wow I think you found your dream girl." He says laughing. "Yeah me too."

(Y/n) POV
I hear the purr of an engine and it sounds something like Deans. There's no way he's staying here it's not like there is another hunter in town." I say to myself. After I do my research I find out where this wendigo is hiding and I'm out the fort on my way to kill it.
*20 minutes later*
I park my baby on the side of the road into the woods a little bit and I get our setting a trap for this asshat. I put lighter fluid in a big circle down then I Wait. Knowing it will be here soon. Then I here a loud man- like scream. "Oh no." I say to myself. I follow the scream and I don't find anything and when I come back I see the wendigo. Holding two familiar men. It was Sammy and Dean. I wait until it walks into my trap, flame thrower in hand. It steps into the trap and I shoot it with my gun in the leg to make it drop the boys. It gets pissed and starts where it is looking from where that came from. "See you later you son of a bitch." I say it looks at me and I throw my lighter down on the ground and it engulfs in flames. I get my flame thrower and I burn it until it's dead. "Adios bitch." I say to it's dead body.
"Bad. Ass." I hear one of the boys say. Sounds like Dean. "You're welcome." I say turning around walking to my car. They run after me and thank me. "Thank you so much (Y/n)!" Says Sammy. "No problem Sammy." I say.
He chuckles, "It's Sam, Dean." "Oh my bad I just heard your brother call you Sammy back there." I say. "Yeah he does that." He says.
"Oh (Y/n) how can I ever repay you?" Dean asks mimicking a damsel in distress. I chuckle " It was no problem that's my job." I say. "Well thank you." He says. My phone starts ringing and I answer "Hey Bobby, what's up?" I say seeing the boys shock. That's just a little confusing. "Yeah I already ganked the son of a bitch." I say earning a chuckle from Sam. "Yeah I'm headed there now." I say. "Wait, WHAT?!" I scream. Scaring the boys. "Okay I'm headed to Harvard now." I say pissed off.