Deals with the Devil

(Y/n) POV

Dean and I head back inside to see what is going on with Crowley. I go downstairs and I see Sam, Bobby, and Jen being held up against the wall. "What the hell is going on down here?!" I yell. "Oh dear, I'm just getting my revenge. Just because you put some human in me doesn't mean that I can't call in a few favors." He says. Another demon walks out with what looks like a cut and Crowley has blood dripping down his face. So much for healing him. "I will take everything away from you." Crowley says throwing Dean against the wall. "I will kill you." I say bitterly. "I'd like to see you try." He says trying to throw me against the wall as well, but it doesn't work. "Must not be able to use your cute little powers against your own blood." I say. "Maybe not but I sure can torture you." He says. "Attack them girl." He says with a sinister smirk. A hellhound growls and heads for Bobby. It starts to attack Bobby. "STOP IT!!! CROWLEY I WILL KILL YOU!!! LET THEM GO!!! TAKE ME!!" I say watching the man who raised me get torn into shreds. "I'm sorry dear, but watching you suffer is much more appealing." He says. Next the hellhound goes after Sam. Me and Dean are both screaming at the top of our lungs. The other demon has been holding me back so I can't move. "SAMMY!!!" Me and Dean scream. "Crowley this is enough to stop it!!" I scream. I hear the hound get closer to me. "Not that one. Get the pretty boy over there." Crowley says. "Crowley don't you dare." I say with so much anger. It starts to attack Dean. "YOU THINK YOU CAN OVER POWER ME? I AM THE KING OF HELL! THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR THINKING YOU CAN CONTROL ME!!! Get the last one girl." He yells. The hellhound tears jennifer into shreds. All of them are dead. I get dropped to the ground and Crowley leaves.

I run over to Dean. "Dean please stay with me." I cry. "CAS, CASTIEL HELP!!" I scream. "Dean, Sam, Jen, Bobby. No don't leave me." And I'm all alone.

I know what I have to do.

I get the keys to my car and drive to the nearest crossroads. I assemble my box and I bury it in the ground. "Why hello the young lady." A deep voice comes from behind me. "What can I help you with?" He asks. "Bring them back." I say. "And who might you be?" He says innocently. "Don't play dumb. You know damn well who I am. You bring them back. And you have a deal with me. The king of hell's daughter. Sounds like good leverage to me. Bring them back to normal. The people they were. No loopholes got it?" I say. "I'll give you 1 year. Since I'm bringing so many people back, you get one year. Make it count." He says then he kisses me. And he disappears. I drive back to Bobby's and I run inside. "Where were you?" Bobby yells before I get through the door. "Let's go out here." I say. "Your dumbass made a deal didn't you. You're lucky those boys don't remember a thing." He says. I stay quiet letting him yell. "HOW LONG DID YOU GET HUH?" He yells. "a year" I say very quietly. "A year? THEY GAVE YOU ONE DAMN YEAR?! How do you think those boys will react when they find out?" He says angrily. "Why did you do this." He says starting to cry then giving me a big hug. "I'll get you out of this kiddo." He says to me.

I walk inside after crying. "Hey what's wrong?" Dean asks. "Nothing, I'm fine." I say. "Is that your only response to that question?" He asks amused. "Yes." I say. "Talk to me baby." He says holding my waist. "Dean I'm fine." I say. "What happened earlier?" He asks. "Crowley got a demon to heal him, and he attacked you guys. I had Cas heal you then he left." I say lying. "So you won't mind if I ask Bobby why there's blood everywhere in the basement?" He asks. Damnit he knows something is up. "How about you tell me the truth (Y/n)." He says getting closer to me. "You don't want the truth." I say quietly. He leans down to make eye contact with because my head was hanging down. I look up to where he is and he holds my chin up. "Tell me." He says. "You guys didn't just get attacked." I say. He has a confused look on his face and he presses more. "What do you mean we weren't just attacked?" He says with concern. " Not only did Crowley attack you guys, he killed you. All four of you. Right in front of me." I say looking back down. "What?!" Asks panicked. "And cas didn't heal you guys. I did." I say. "I thought you didn't have any demon powers?" He says confused. "I don't. But the crossroads demon does." I say starting to cry. "You made a friggin deal?!" He says a little louder. "Yes." I say barely. "Why the hell did you do that?!" He says angry. "Because, he started with Bobby let his hellhounds rip him apart. Made me watch. Then he went to Sam. Killed him in front of both of us. Then he went to you. He made the hound take extra time on you." I say crying remembering the horrible memory. "So you thought making a deal was the best solution?" He says clearly pissed off, but more concerned. "Cas hasn't been answering for days. I prayed over and over to get him to come down but he wouldn't. That was the only thing I could think of." I said now balling my eyes out. "Shhh it's okay. It's going to be alright." He says. "No it's not." I said calming down.

"I'm not letting you go to hell" He says. "I love you way too much to do that." He says. "I have too much planned for us in the near future to let any of that happen." He says. "You might want to plan that really soon."
I say. "Why how long do you have?!" I says panicking again. "A year." I say ashamed. "That son of a bitch." He says. "This is going to be one hell of a year. But I am keeping you here with me no matter what I have to do." He says.

"What do you have planned?" I ask.

"You'll see." He says with a smirk.

Sorry for the semi-depressing story guys. There is some foreshadowing though..... 😏😂❤️ take care my dudes. Until next time.