Djinn

(Y/n) POV

I wake up finding that I can't move. I look over my shoulder and I see I'm pressed against Dean's bare chest and his arms are wrapped around me protectively. I could get used to waking up like this.

I turn my body so I can face him. He's so peaceful when he sleeps. He looks like all of the pain he has experienced over the years has peacefully gone away.

"Dean, we have to wake up and go home." I say. "I want to stay here right now." He says wearily. I kiss his jaw, then I move down to his neck, then back up to the corner of his mouth. "Come On we have to go." I say continuing the kisses. And before I know it he opens his eyes and throws himself in top of me. He smiles at me because I can't stop laughing. "So we aren't getting up now?" I ask innocently. "Nope." He says as he leans down and kisses me.

We are just sitting here kissing until there's a knock at the door. "God damnit Sam can't it wait a minute!" He says loudly. "No we need to head back to the Bobby's ." He says. "Well looks like out fun time is over for now." I say sadly. "Later." He says sending me a wink.

"Jen why don't you and Sam take your car. You guys need some.... bonding time." I say. "Yeah okay, last night was really awkward. Thanks for putting me in a room with the hottest guy ever while you go sleep with his brother." She says with a playful smirk. I laugh and say "I don't kiss and tell."  " Sure you don't. But at least I have ears." She says. "Damnit Jen you can't go around saying that." I say laughing.

Dean's POV

"Yeah man I really like her. She's not like the other girls. I mean I've slept around, but I've been doing that since high school I want something real." I say to Sam. "Wow I never thought I'd hear you say those words." Sam says surprised. "Yeah yeah whatever. How was the night with Jennifer?" I ask hoping he made a move. "Awkward. Man she is beautiful. She was kind of shy, but I think (Y/n) rubbed off in her because she was wearing an AC/DC shirt and listening to classic rock. She did throw in some Michael Jackson and Prince though that made me laugh." He tells me. "Sammy ride back to Bobby's with her. On the way tell her that you like her man. If you don't then I will." I say with an evil smirk. "Fine, Fine you win. But I'm getting you back." He says. Oh Lord this is just fan freaking tastic. "I bet that you can't sleep with (Y/n) for a whole day. You can kiss her stuff like that but you two can't have sex. If I win then you don't tell Jen anything. But if you win, I'll cut my hair 2 inches." He says. "Deal." I say

(Y/n) POV

"(Y/n) I need you to tease the shit out of Dean we made a bet that he can't sleep with you for a whole day or else he tells Jennifer about how I feel and I have to cut my hair." He says worried. "Alright no problem." I say laughing. "Now go get in the car with Jen she's waiting."

I slide into the passenger seat and Dean is driving. "So about last night." I say. "It was amazing." He says cutting me off with a smile. "Yeah, I thought so too. Now I just want to do it all over again." I say scooting closer. God teasing is fun, but I hate sounding so cheesy. Is so cringey but I mean hey the boys don't think so. "Oh really?" He says with a smirk. "Yes, I mean why do you think I got Sammy to ride with Jen?" I say. "Makes sense now." He says. I scoot closer to him and I pop in a Lynyrd Skynyrd cassette. I lean up and I kiss his jaw. He pulls into a vacant parking lot because he knows that we will wreck if I don't stop this.

Dean POV

She is going to kill me I don't want to lose this bet. But I mean look at her. She's so beautiful. I love the way her (e/c) sparkle when she gets happy. I love that big beautiful smile of hers. I love the way her long, (h/c) feels running through my fingers. She makes me feel alive. She makes me happy.

I pull over because she is literally all over me and I can't handle not being all over her. I kiss her passionately. She kisses me back then pulls away taking my bottom lip with her. She moves on top if my lap and I kiss her again. Putting my hand in her hair and the other on her back. She takes off my shirt and I return the favor. God she is perfect. We stay there making out for some time now until she rolls off of me. "Let's finish this later." She says seductively. I sit there shocked because of how amazing he is. "Yeah, sure okay."