Living in a dream

(Y/n) POV

This doesn't even feel real. A man known for a quicky with a girl from the bar into a man who wants to marry me. I never saw myself as getting married or even coming close. Until I met Dean. My heart has been broken into millions of pieces and he came in and became the glue that mended those pieces together. Knowing how to make me feel in any situation. He's perfect. Me being the one for him to fall for is the best feeling in the world.

We walk back inside and Bobby and Sam are researching for some cases. "Hey kid are you feeling better?" Bobby asks. I walk over to where him and Sam are sitting at the kitchen table and I put my hands down. "Yes I am" I say. Sam looks at my face, "You look like you were crying." I look down at my hands and then back at him. "Yeah, I was." He looks down at my hand and his eyes go big. "Wait... OH MT GOD!!! Dean you son of a bitch!! I'm so happy for you guys!!" He jumps up out of the chair and gives me a big moose hug. I can't stop smiling and of course Bobby already knew so he went and gave Dean a hug. Jen comes downstairs and she flips her shit. "(Y/N) OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING. I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOUR LITTLE DEAN AND (Y/N)S!!!!!!!!" We all just laugh and enjoy the moment.

"Any luck on the cases?" I ask. "No everything is quiet." Bobby says. "That's not good." Me and dean both say. "At least we have time to actually live for a little while." Sam says. "Yeah your right gives me and her some time to plan." Dean says. "Plan?" I say. "The wedding babe." He says. "Oh right." I say laughing. "Let's go out tonight." He says. "Okay where?" I ask. "Dress nice." He says giving me a wink. "We will leave in 3 hours." He says. "Okay gives me time." I say heading upstairs.

"Jen I have nothing to wear. What do I do???" I ask frantically. "I think it's time." She says. "Time for what?" I ask. "The emergency date outfit." She says. "the one we bought like 4 years ago?" I ask. "Yes." She says cpulling it out. "It's perfect." I say.

I did my makeup and Jen curled my hair at the bottom

I did my makeup and Jen curled my hair at the bottom. I am so exited. I mean we have been on many dates, but never as soon to be married people. I feel so weird. It feels like electricity is pumping through my veins and a whole bunch of butterflies are dancing the night away in my stomach. I hear a knock on the door and it's Sam. "(Y/n) you look great!!! You're probably not going to make it home tonight." He says with a wink. "Oh my God Sam." I say laughing throwing a pillow at him. "Ouch. I've been shot!! Jen help!" He says pretending to be in pain. She grabs a pillow and hits him with it. "Don't ruin my beautiful creation of (Y/n) Sammy boy." She says. They get in a pillow fight and I can't stop laughing. "Hey (Y/n) are you rea— damn." He says staring at me. "What?" I say with a small laugh. "It's just uh.. you look uhh. I um— uh... wow..." He says. "Why (Y/n) if I don't say so myself I think you made Dean over here speechless!" Jen says in a bad accent. "You ready?" I say looking at him. "Yes.." He says slowly. "Okay lets go."

We went to a beautiful restaurant and we are some good food and drank some good wine. On our way back we listened to lots of music and then we stopped. "Come On I want to show you something." He says. We get out of the car and walk down to a beautiful bridge. "This is beautiful." I say looking around and up at the stars. "I know right." He says looking at me.

"I love you so much (Y/n)." He says. He leans down and gives me a slow, passionate, love filled kiss.

"I love you too Dean."

Sorry about the super long update! Love you my dudes!!