Daddy issues

(Y/n) POV

I sit there in shock. How do I react to this?
"Does that mean I... that I.. have demon in me?" I say with my voice cracking. I can't be the thing I hate most. "No, luckily he found your mother at a time where he was drinking human blood where he had humanity in him." He said. "Oh thank God." I say sitting down. "You're faith is what will get you through this (Y/n)." He says. "I try." I say. Dean just kind of stayed quiet. We all did. "Well at least I'm not a demon right? Anyways I'm going to head to the bar." I say heading out.

I get to the bar and I walk in. I sit down at one of the stools. "What can I get you?" The bartender asks. "Strongest whiskey. Double." I say. "No problem." She says. She comes back over with a glass and the bottle. "Rough day?" She asks. "I guess you could say that." I say with a small chuckle. "Well for what it's worth. It'll get better." She says. "Thank you." I say as she walks away leaving the bottle. I down my first drink. "(Y/n) you okay?" I hear dean ask from behind me. "Peachy." I say taking another drink. "Get me one." Dean says to the bartender. She comes back with his drink. "We finish these then we leave. Got it." He says. "Woah Dean I get all tingly when you take control like that." I say with sarcasm. He gives me a look and takes a drink. "Alright lets go." I say getting up, throwing money on the table and walking out. I get in Deans car and sit in the passenger side. He walks out behind me and get in himself. "Talk." He says. "What do you want to talk about? The fact I was lied to my whole damn life and my father isn't really the one who raised me. No my real father is one of the monsters that killed that man. Is that what you wanted to talk about?" I say frustrated. "Yes actually you need to talk about it." He says liking me in the eyes. "Why? I'm fine." I say. "No you're not." He says.

"Fine you wanna know so damn badly. I hate myself. I 100% whole heartedly hate myself. What is there to like? A girl with a messed up life? Someone who has more baggage than a damn airport? You want to know what I want. I want my family back. I want my Mom, Ally, and my Uh (your dads name). I want a real life. One where I can be with you and have little stubborn Dean's running around. But I can't have that because my family was killed. All because of me." I say.

"(Y/n) shut up. Seriously. What is there to like about you? What isn't? You're amazing. You are an amazing hunter. An amazing girlfriend, friend, niece, forensic whatever it's called, singer, hell you were an amazing actress when we had that fake life. What happened to you sucked. Trust me I understand. I love you. If you would have told me a couple years ago that I would be in love with someone I would have laughed at you. So shut up and be the amazing your you act and know you are." He says.

I don't know what took over me, but I couldn't stop. All I know is my lips landed on his. I just kept kissing him. This is what love is like. Feeling safe. The life of a hunter you don't ever feel safe. Being in his arms makes me feel safe.

"We should head to the motel." I say in between kisses. "Why?" He says keeping his lips on me. "Because any minute now Cas will get worried and pop up in the—" "I heard my name." Cas said from the backseat. "Back" I say finishing my sentence. "Damnit Cas." Dean says. " she is right I was worried now head back." Cas said.

We get back to the motel and I walk into my room I see someone I never want to see again. "Crowley how lovely to meet you here." I say sarcastically. "Hello darling." He says with a smirk. He steps forward to get closer time but Dean steps in front of me. "It's ok Dean I can handle myself." I get in front of Dean and now I'm face to face with him. "What do you want Crowley." I say. "Is it so bad I want to come here to keep you safe?" He says. "Nothing you do is to keep anyone safe." I say. "Well I need to talk to you. Alone." He says and I look back to Dean and Cas and nod my head. They walk out the door but Dean is really hesitant. "What do you want?" I ask. "I don't want you with Dean." He says. "Oh that's rich coming from you. Good try though, I love Dean do you can get your hell suit ass out of here." I say puffing up my chest and string in his face. "What does it matter to me if your happy or not? He isn't good for you." He says. "As my father it should. I'm not going to take advice from someone who has been missing my whole life." I say walking out. He grabs my arm and I grab my gun out of my waistband and shoot him in the shoulder. "Why can't I move?!" He says panicked. "Devils trap on the bullets." I say. Dean comes running in seeing if I'm okay. "Why can't be move?" Dean asks? "Devils trap on the bullets." Crowley says. "That's my girl." Dean says.

"Alright lets get him back to Bobby's" I say.

————————————————————————

In Baby

"(Y/n) you okay?" Dean asks me. "Yeah I'm fine." I say. "You're reacting pretty calm to this." He says. "There's nothing to be upset about. He may be my father, but he will never be my Dad. I have Bobby for that." I say. "I can hear you." Crowley says from the backseat. "Good, can you hear this?" I say popping in an AC/DC cassette and blaring "Back in Black". Dean gives an impressed smirk and continues driving to Bobby's house.

Sorry it's been so long without an update!!