Soulmate?

(Y/n) POV

"What do you mean soulmate?" I say. "I mean like you the (Y/n) (Y/l/n) are the souls mate of the Dean Winchester. That is why heaven, hell and everything in between have been so obsessed with you over the years." He says. His can't be happening I can't fall in love again. Not after last time. Not after what happened to me. I cannot get hurt by a man again. I know Dean wouldn't hurt me, but I'm afraid I will lose him. "I need some air." I say walking out.
I open the door and that's when all of the memories come flooding back.

Flashback

"Get your slutty ass up. Why are you just sitting there?!" David screams at me. "Screw you David I'm not your play toy when you need me. I'm not going to be your punching bag when you need it. I'm done. I'm leaving and don't you ever think of looking for me!" I say with an angry face.
For months he has been hurting me. Punching me, kicking me, torturing me and so much more. When I don't make him happy he hits me. Luckily I don't put up with that shit and I tell him to get off. The only reason I'm staying is because I have no where else to go, but at the point I don't care anymore. I'll live in my baby and that's fine. It's not like I can't afford motel rooms. Credit card fraud is a blessing.
"Like hell you're leaving." He hisses at me. "Watch me." I grab my phone and my keys all of my weapons stay in my car. David never knew I was a hunter. He would get pissed when I told him I was leaving for the weekend.
He grabs my hair and throws me back. I hit my head on the counter, luckily not getting knocked out. I get up I punch him in the face. All the anger and hurt and pain I have experienced over these past 3 months were put through that punch. He falls back and is now unconscious. I grab my stuff and I hurry out and I leave.

Back to reality

I snap back into reality feeling water fall down my face. I quickly wipe it off and I walk over to my car and sit on the hood. I stay there lying on the hood staring at the stars. "Hey." I hear a deep voice come from behind me. "Hey." I say quietly. "Mind if I join you?" Dean says. "Not at all." I tell him.

We sit in silence for about 5 minutes. "It's beautiful isn't it. The stars. The way they ever so easily can just exist and be so beautiful. These balls of gas and matter that can form into beautiful constellations." I say. "Or the way you can sit on a hood being the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." He says. "Cliché much Winchester?" I say earning a chuckle. "So is it that bad being my soulmate?" He says. "No actually it's kind of relieving." I say to him looking into the sexy emerald eyes of his. "How is being my soulmate relieving?" He says with a chuckle.  "Dean do you not realize how great you are? This is coming from me. The most closed person who never shares her feelings. You save people and you sacrifice yourself for others. You don't hurt people for sport. So being with you makes me feel like I'm floating." I say looking into his eyes. We stand up on the ground and he looks me in the eyes. "What do you mean "don't hurt people for sport"? What aren't you telling me." He asks with a worried face. "I don't want to talk about it." I say breaking the eye contact. He lifts my face up and makes me look at him. "Tell me." He says sternly but loving. "It was my ex. He hurt me for sport. It was a game to him, but that's a story for another time." I tell him. "(Y/n), how are you so damn beautiful." He says looking deeply in my eyes. "I guess I'm good at makeup." I say earning an eye roll from Dean. Then before I know it he crashes his lips into mine. The kids was filled with love, comfort and passion. Maybe a little list coming from both ends. But mainly love. And I just revel in it.

As we are standing there making out we hear a flutter of wings that scares the crap out of me. "Dean why are you sending flirtations to my human." He asks. "Cas, not now?" He says. "Wait what do you mean your human?" I ask confused.

"Hello, (Y/n) I am Castiel, Angel of the Lord. And I am your guardian angel."

________________________________

"Wait, you're my guardian angel? Some protecting you did there. Where the hell where you when I was getting my ribs kicked in huh? Where were you when my boyfriend was torturing me and hurting me. Making me bleed to the point where I would blackout for days at a time?" I say in an angry voice. "I was with you." He says calmly. "And you didn't think for one damn second to help her?" Dean yells. "I did help her I lead her to you." He explains.

"I guess that's a plus." I say trying to lighten the mood. "I just wish you would have saved me. I was alone." I explain. "Well, you went off track of your fate. You weren't supposed to sleep with David. You were supposed to meet him and move on. For some reason you changed that. You were off track, but when you stood your round and left that is what put you back on your path. You are going to do great things (Y/n). Stay on your track." And with that he is gone.

"Uhm okay well that happened." I say laughing. "Come On lets go inside and go to bed you've had a long day." He says rubbing my back. "We got Sam and Jen different rooms right?" I ask with a smirk. "Yes, why are we gunna have a slumber party?" Dean asks innocently and sarcastically. "Well you could call it that, but I won't." I say brushing my lips against his. "Oh you're evil!" He says throwing me over his shoulder.

You can imagine what happened after that.