About Jen

A/N this chapter is by far my longest and not sure if it's good or not, but let me know what y'all think!

(Y/n) POV
I wake up in Dean's arms. My hand on his chest and our legs tangled like grapevines. He looked so peaceful when he slept. He looked like all the pain and agony that happened in his life washed away in his sleep.

I lay there gazing at him thinking about what I did to deserve someone like him. He is perfect for me. What others see as his flaws I see as his amazing ness. The way he will do anything for someone he loves, the way he is stubborn, the way he smiles, the way he laughs, the way his sexy emerald green eyes look at me makes my heart flutter.

My thoughts of him are cut off by Dean. "You're staring." He said. "I'm gazing." I say giggling. "It's creepy." He says with a smile. "It's romantic." I tell him smiling back. He leans down and kisses me. His soft lips fit perfectly for mine. He flips me on top of him as we kiss more and more then I lay on his chest as he plays with my hair.

"We have to leave soon so we should get up." I say. "We don't have to get up now." He says with a whiny tone. He sits up and kisses me again and then we hear the door open. "Damn guys get a room." Sam say being disgusted. " I mean we did you just walked into it." I say earning a laugh from the both of them. "Sammy you just need to find yourself a girl." Dean says to Sam. Sam gives Dean his famous bitch face. "Actually I know the perfect girl for him." I say with a smirk. "Who might that be?" Sam asks curiously. "Guess we'll have to drive to Kansas and see won't we." I say.

2 hours later in the baby

Dean POV
I look in the rear view mirror and I can see (Y/n) sitting there peacefully just watching the scenery pass. "Damn guys this isn't a funeral turn the music up!" She says. I laugh and I throw in an old Kansas/ AC/DC mixtape in the radio. Carry on wayward son is the first song so naturally I sing a long. I turn it pretty loud on the stereo and Sam rolls his eyes at me.

"Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man, though my mind could think I still was a mad man..." (Y/n) sang her heart out. Her voice. Oh. My. God. She had one of the most beautiful voices I have ever heard in my life. "Damn Dean she IS perfect for you." Sam quietly says enough for me to hear.

The whole rest of the ride we are jamming out. We pull up to this motel in a small town in Kansas. (Y/n) gets out her phone and finds an address for Jennifer's house. We pull up to Jennifer's house and (Y/n) gets her gun and puts it in the back of her belt and walks up to the door.

(Y/n) POV
I knock on Jen's door and she opens it. I immediately fall to the ground after getting tackled. "(Y/N)!!!!!!!!" She screams of joy. "ARE YOU REALLY HERE KS THIS REAL?????" She yells again. "Yes Jen it is. Can I get up now?" I say. "Oh yeah sorry." She says with a chuckle. Splash. I feel cold water splash my face. I spit the remaining water out and say "I'm not a demon you know." "Yeah, I was hoping so." She said as she hugs me tight.

Sam POV
When (Y/n)'s friend opens the door all I see is sheer beauty. She has this long blonde/ brown hair with bangs. Her eyes are a beautiful shade of dark blue I could get lost in. She's obviously a badass because she tackled (Y/n) then she sprayed her with holy water. I can't wait to meet her.

This is the girl I'm going to marry.

(Y/n) POV
"Who's that hot piece of ass in the hot car?" Jen says. "Hey back off driver is mine." I say to her laughing. "No I'm talking about the hot one with the long hair." She says. HA!! I knew it. I knew I could set them up. I could see Sammy blushing from a mile away every time Jen looked at him. "Oh I am so setting you two up. I already called it." I say laughing. "What's their names?" She asks me. "My man is the driver his name is Dean. And your soon-to-be man is Sam." I say. "(Y/n) I haven't ever talked to this guy and I already know I'm going to marry him." She says. "I hope so." I say.

"Okay enough with the small talk." I tell Jen. "I need your help." "Sure I will do anything for you. You know that. Especially since Ally..." She says drifting. "Yeah I know, but we have the colt, and we know where yellow eyes is. Ironically enough he killed their parents too." I tell her. When I say that I realize I forgot the boys in the car so I call Dean. "Hey?" He says. "Hey come inside I kinda forgot about you." I say laughing. "I am hurt... just kidding I'll be in there soon." He says with a chuckle. "Okay see you in a second." With that I end the phone.

Jen POV
Sam and Dean walked into my house and Dean walks over and they introduce themselves. Then we discuss our plan to take the bastard down who killed (Y/n)'s family and the Winchester's parents. "Okay so we are leaving tonight then?" I ask.
"Yes that's the only way because by the next time we hear of him he will be gone and it will take forever to hear of him." Dean explains.

"We are killing this dick tonight" (Y/n) says.