#1 Soo tasty😉

Ravens POV

Everyone was in the training room early this morning Star was lifting weights with Cy while Robin was practicing combat with Beastboy. I was practicing my gymnastics on the mats. It's the thing I most enjoy in here.

I couldn't help but look over at Beastboy who was now over by the weights doing bicep curls and trying to crack senseless jokes with everyone.

He was training with no shirt on. Again! Ever since he started working out on a regular basis he's been going through so much change. He's grown up to 6 inches and I swear still growing the dude totally has an eight pack, his face is more defined; not as kiddish as before.

And his muscles they just well... he has muscles. Mmmm he looks soo......sooo tasty. Nonono I did not just think that.

No I would never?

"Excuse me Rae, did you just say so tasty?" Beastboy says squinting his eyes at me dramatically. Oh yeah did I mention his voice dropped a thousand and one octaves. That one was all puberty's doing. " I said...tasteless your jokes are tasteless." I suggest plainly.

"Noo I'm pretty sure that's what you said. You were lookin at me when you said it too." He winked.

As I sit in my splits I wonder how I'm going to get out of this one. He backed me into a corner and I didn't know how to get out. Well played Beastboy well played.

It was later in the training session anyway so I decided to leave. Robin usually lets me off the hook so I'm not too worried. I get up and walk past Beastboy straight for the door.

On my way out I hear "HEY MAMA WHERE YOU GOING I WASN'T FINISHED WITH YOU YET?"

I used to find that nick name annoying but now I seem to get a little hot when it comes out his mouth. Beastboy is more tame and less troublesome then before. Is that why I feel this way because he's...well sweet. Still a little antagonizing but sweet.

Whatever it is I need to shake it off with some meditation.