#7 My names Bubby and ima chocoholic

Rae's POV

"Oh glorious. This one yes?!"

"Uh yeah sure u looook good." He gulps.

She wore a short purple dress with many revealing parts in the front and the back.

Robin pulled his turtle neck away from his neck so that he could breathe.

I lean against the table filled with price tagged clothes nonchalantly waiting for this to be over. I feel so exhausted and drained yet I have Gotten so much sleep.

"Hey mama what did you buy?"

Umm just some basic stuff. Why?

No reason I was just curious. He raised his hands in defence.

Do you wanna see what I got?

"Enlighten me" I look at him with a 'not caring face'.

" I got these cool glasses and sneakers with green on the side."

I nod my head in disinterest. All the while Cyborg does the moon walk in his new jacket behind Beastboy.

"Well if everyone is finished we can get a move on with the mission." Robin says.

We all pay for our things and leave.

We put our clothes in the car and have them taken to the hotel.

"Our mission begins at these coordinates it's not to far from here we can walk."

"All righty then." Cyborg says.

On our walk beastboy turned into a dog to walk beside me and kept nudging my leg.

"Will you stop that I'm not in the mood." He whined and walked to Cyborg. Oh great now I feel bad. I know his intentions were there, he was just trying to be nice but he shouldn't get to close to me anyways I'm a lot to handle.

The walk to the secret venue was short we came upon a brown building and turned into the alleyway. Robin lead us to stairs that were underground like a downstairs basement. He looked around to make sure no passerby's saw anything we all huddled as close to the entrance to wait for the door to open. Robin knocked twice than scrapes down the door twice with his nail. He steps back a second and the door opened. We all huddled inside.

The lights were dark and there was no sign of danger. Now I just confused. In that moment the lights turned on and we were standing in the middle of a wide open space

"Hello titans. My name is pon I am here to give you your miss-"

"Uh yeah hi what's with the chairs in a circle over there?"

"Oh haha we have AA every Friday. Oh but I only organize and profit not drink and cry. It's a good cover

Beastboy put his hand down looking as though he should have just never asked.

"Ok well why doesn't everybody take a seat."

We all sit and listen

"I am employed by the CIA and am an undercover double agent sent to help you...
Your mission while you here is to...."