#6 imm be burnin till u retuuuuurrn🎵

Beastboy POV

That just has to be the best sleep ever. I open my eyes to find a sleeping Raven in my arms.

Oh My Giraffe.

I didn't want my mini freak out to wake her up so I tried to be calm. I notice that the pretty demon was holding on to my arm for dear life. What does this girl sleep with a teddy bear. Why the firm grip?

I realize that I'm only in my boxers and would be beheaded for being so close. I don't know what to do, do I act like I don't know or do I leave,

Aah her skin is so soft.

No I need to get up and leave.

Robin will probably call us soon anyways.It's 8:15? Uggh time it never stops.

I'm hungry. I slowly get up trying to get my arm back from Raven grasp. I get up to go have a shower so that I'm showered for the day. The last time I decided not to shower my team mates didn't let me live it down.

I step in the shower and it feels so good.

***********

Rae's pov

I wake up to the sound of a beautiful sound. It's like music to my ears.

'Man I don't know what I'm gonna do without my boohoo you've been gone for to long. It's been fifty leven days umm teen hours imma be burnin till you retuuuurn'

All I could do was smile this fool was singing Usher and I only know because the boys are obsessed with r&b music.

He keeps humming the song in the shower so I decide to find my clothes in the drawers and put some new ones on. I take my leotard to the bed and Change there.

I hear the shower turn off with feet stepping closer to the door I try to change quickly but it was too late.

"Uuh I'm sorry I didn't meant to.."

"It's fine I'm only changing stop overreacting" I'm dying on the inside. My leotard is only half on with my wireless bralette on display.

After trying to hide my embarrassment I can't help but look down near his torso area. ITS NOT MY FAULT HIS TOWEL IS HANGING LOW MOTHER OF AZARATH. His body has matured and now I'm going to die happy. But don't tell him or anybody else

*stares through the book to the reader*

"What? Am I too tasty for you Rae Rae?"

I breathe in frustration.

"My name is Raven and I said for the last time TASTLE-"

"What's going on here?" Robin asks confused by the scene in front of him.

"Uuhh nothing just changing." Beastboy reassures him hoping he wouldn't think any different.

"Ok well... we have to get started on our mission ASAP so let's hurry." He walks out stopping himself mid tracks.

"Where's your ring?"

"What ring?"

"Oh I put on the nightstand beside her. Sorry I'll go get it." He rushes to the side table and then tries to put it on me. I grab it from him giving him a 'don't even touch me' look and put it on myself.

"Look" Robin points to the mirror.

"COOL" I say sarcastically caring.

"Also don't worry to much about your clothes we all have to go-aah"

"SHOPPING!!" Starfire yells flying past robin in the doorway knocking him over.