#9 She's cute or wateva

As we all were chilling in the larger room watching what was on the tv  there was a knock at the door. Stay here" robin shouts pesimistically. "My hero!" Cyborg said sarcastically.

"Good afternoon mr. Grayson I apologize in advance for interrupting your free time but your room is now ready."

"Yeah I'm not repacking and unpacking everyone's stuff I would rather stay here" he glares at me.. "here is your new room key and just call 611 on the telephone when ur fully cleared from this room to let us know we are most apologetic for inconveniencing you and your friends let us know if there is anyway we can give you proper compensation ."

"No no that's alright Thankyou we will be out of here in no time Thank-you. "

"Ok get to packing... beastboy."

"Aaaah why meee"

***********
This is most beautiful wow mmm what is this most wonderful smelling dry decorative piece" star questioned. "Pulp oryx" Raven says plainly then yawns.

"Check me out." Cy walks out of the bathroom with a robe on that barely fit...well he made it fit and slippers on.

"Most wonderful is there more?" "

"come with me princess Starfire."

Funny sometimes I forget she's an actual princess. Were in the face of royalty here guys. Raven and robin just shake there heads

"I jump on the first bed i see.

"soo what are we gonna do about clothes for the ball." Raven asks robin.

oh yeah our rings only have two settings for clothes casual and naked." Cy says. Star follows behind cy out of the bathroom with her own robe on.

"Yeah it would take me a while to program a formal setting in them and the ball is tonight. I have an idea." Robin stares between raven and I, always so sure of himself this one.

********
"Thanks again Todrick for the favour"

"Any time mr. Grayson" robin closes the door in delight. He turns to all the hustle and bustle going on inside the hotel room.

"Oh you have a waist like a pin mam" the Tailor sings. "Uuhh thanks?" Raven says plainly with her arms raised in the air to ensure the stylist has taken proper measurements. "U are a unique fit darling Hhhmmm I'm am going to recommend these two dresses for you." She says while running to pull dresses from the rack of 30 with the dresses in the cases that have been selected and brought for the girls. Ok go ahead miss" she says pushing raven towards the bathroom. "Alright come here little bird." She gestures to star to have measurements taken.

"Talk about a unique fit." Another  tailor says." Sorry dude maybe the extra extra large one there" cyborg points " "ahah yes try that one" he hands him the jacket

This will fit me fine Thankyou.
Robin states

Every suit hung on the rack seemed to have a beastboy head popping out of them endlessly until he looked up to see a purple haired lady step out of the washroom. Everyone stopped in their tracks.

This was the only one that fit me so I guess....why are you all staring so hard?" She says plainly. Her face is pale but her cheeks are red.

"Because friend raven you are the most beautiful in the world." She says as she flies over to hug friend Raven.

"Ok well thanks but get off me."

Star flies back so that raven can see her dress it was a silk light pink gown with an asymmetrical top and then went down passed her feet with a slit at one side

"You look beautiful star." She says with a worn out look. She then yawned. Star smiles large

"You look very not.. you ." Robin states.

"Ok" Raven says.

"yeah u look very nice. My little sisters are all grown up" Cyborg says with tears welling in his eye.

"Thankyou." Raven says

Beastboy was so stunned the only feeling he had turned him into a dog and then proceeds to howl loud and clear. "hot dog! You are a hot momma, momma." Beastboy states

"Alright...well Star come; we should pick out some shoes."

Smooth beastboy paws down the lamest move ever.

Beastboy huffs in failure.