#5 Well this was a bust

Beastboy pov

"Goodnight friend Beastboy I will see you in the morning?"

"Night Star."

I close the connecting door and turn around to see Raven fast asleep. This will be interesting.

I'm nervous she's so pretty but if she catches me she might not give me time to explain and just rip my head off. I walk closer towards the bed and walk to the other side where there is space. I get into bed gently and lay down. Looking up at the seiling nervously I think of how much precaution I have to take. I scoot to my edge of the bed and then put some heart shaped pillows in between us as well. I sleep and hope I wake up the next morning.

***************

Rae's pov

I open my eyes to what seems to be an unfamiliar sight, an immaculate night stand with personal detailing. It holds a telephone as well as a sleek looking lamp shade.

I guess I actually fell asleep. Well my plan worked. Good job me!

As I try to get up to get to know the hotel room I feel a grip around my waist pulling me down from exploring all of what the lavish suit has to offer. I turn my upper body back to see what's holding me back. Green. All I see is green. My palms start to sweat as well as my chest begins to feel heat. I didn't expect this and I sure as hell didn't agree to it. I turn back to my side with wide eyes and much hesitation. For a moment I thought about a few things.

The 1st was: how do I get out of this one, his grip is really tight. Not that I'm complaining-yes you are complaining you don't want this nor do you need him to mess up your emotions it's only...I look to find a clock to see the time so I can finish my frantic thoughts. 7 in the morning! I'll just use magic to loosen his grip.

The 2nd is: who dropped me off in bed last night? Maybe it was Star she probably felt pity for my sleepiness I don't really know but I want to thank them for not waking me up to do it my self. Why am I so lazy lately. I'm just so tired.

My 3rd thought was: Maybe I could just stay and enjoy some cuddles and.. oh shit do I even have clothes on? I look at myself to see that I still have yesterday's leotard on. Few I would have killed the green goblin if I were dressed any differently.

I look over to see what he has on. Bare chest. I hold my breath as if it was to hold in all my hormones.

I look again. Stunning might I just add. Curious to see what he has on I try to lift the blanket a little.

Oh no I'm a perve..

On my way down to 'you should get arrested for being a pervert lane' I noticed something in the far distance ahead of me. Wait what is that...are those rose petals?

They were stuffed in a champagne can, it was knocked over spilling two of the pedals out of the bucket.

Why me? I need to try to find some tea to drink. In the middle of my thoughts I was interrupted by Beastboy's grip. Is wasn't suffocating just very barricading. What was he use to doing? curling up with a teddy bear at night why so attached? I decided to take the L and just fall back asleep. It was pretty early anyways might as well.

Why does he feel good, he's warm. His hands were all the way around me we were officially spooning. I told my self to breath but it was too late. Something in the room broke. I look over to see the vase with flowers inside shattered. 'Sigh'when will this end. Nobody woke up from the sound. Wait where is everybody..??

Patients is key I'll figure it out later.

Well this was a bust