#4 long flights to city lights

Beastboys POV

I was so bored of just sitting in my pod. It's been hours.

Okay it's only been 45 minutes but still.

I look over to see Raven fast asleep in her pod. Her hair grew? I didn't notice until now. I can tell because her hair is normally about near her chin. Now it's at her shoulders. She's so beautiful but she would never go for me I seem to annoy her, it's just I want her to smile. When I first met her she laughed and called me funny now all I get is a punch to the face; it's been so long since then. She looks kinda pale and yes more pale than usual. Hopefully she's ok.

"Robin to Beastboy" Robin interrupted my thoughts.

I answer his call he made to my pod. It's like face time. I love technology. Like how I enjoyed my game with Cy until Boy wonder ruined everything.

"What do you waant? You ruiner."

"Are you still mad about the game?"

No why would I care about the most important game of my life I wasn't going to win it or anything. Nope not me not at all."

I spat as I looked liked I was busy driving my part of the flyer jet which was stupid seeing as it was on auto pilot.

"Listen I need you to escort Raven and Starfire in the hotel and get everyone's things settled for the week. Cyborg and I have a side errand to run when we get to the city."

"Yeah yeah make sure the rest of the team is upstairs, unpack what is needed, get food for the night type of thing I got it."

I end the call

"Why does he make life a chore?" I say to myself.

"I'm..still here you just put it on portrait frame."

"uh yeah sorry" I quickly end the call, awkwardness fills my pod. At least I thought I ended the call.

I look up to see Robin staring at me with a bitter look. He then turns back to the sky ahead.

I love him. But I hate him.

**********

We arrive on top of the hotel. In New York City. The sun has gone down and the moon is out. I don't know anything about how we get to do stuff like put our flyer jet on top of a five star hotel. And that's me assuming it's a five star hotel. Hey I just show up and fight. I guess Robin made a reservationnn?

We all hop out of our pods. I fly out of mine and soar just past the hotel building and back all the while Cy rants about how beautiful the city is in the night.

"Yes it is most glorious with the lights!" Star agrees with her hands clasped together like a hopeful child.

"It may be nice but this city has secrets and we need to find them."

I mock Robin behind his back. Cy and Star are laughing at my impeccable impression of mister take everything so serious.

We take our stuff out of the flyer jet. I realized that Raven wasn't with us. I go to the other side of the jet to find her still fast asleep in her pod. I open her door quietly. Oh my. how adorable. Ugh she will be the end of me I swear. Her eyes were peacefully closed. Her soft lips steadily open.

Is that drool?

My heart began to wake up. At this point other body parts weren't asleep either.

"Hey Cy can you take my stuff to the room with you I'm gonna take Raven." I whispered.

Cy winked at me. "I gochyou bro."

And ya he knows the way I feel about Raven. I wish he didn't sometimes he can be over barring about it.

I pick her up quietly and slowly carrying her bridal style out of the jet. Robin locks the flyer. He gives each of us rings.

"These rings are not toys they are to protect our identity while we are here. When you put them on you will no longer be seen as a titan. Just a normal person. It is virtual yet real with touch. We slip them on our fingers and change.

"Woah Cy you look..human."

"You too...snow stain? Uhh I don't know what to say your not green anymore.

"No. I'm not." I say out loud but more to myself than anything. Cy slips Ravens ring on while I have her in my arms, she transforms as well. Wow she's stunning I do miss that purple hair though. I really hope this isn't the last time I get to hold her.

Heading towards the roof top door there stands an older man white grey hair who seems to be waiting for us.

"Hello strange man" Starfire calls out

"Hello mam. Welcome titans I am Todrick employed by the CIA to assist you with whatever you need while here at the hotel. Here is your room keys for the night. We did have a minor set back." He says with his British accent and hair blowing in the wind. The concierge made me aware There was a messy altercation from the people in the presidential suite before and are going to spend the night getting it ready for you. many rooms were booked I could only get connecting rooms on the fourth floor.

"Meaning?" Cyborg questiond

***************************

As I lay Raven on the bed I try to remove all the rose petals around her off and far away from her.

"Ooh you could cuddle her and wait for her to punch you in the face no wait you should try to kiss her and see what she does you never know she might want to kiss you back ooooh."

Cyborg teased from behind while I sanitized the bed of any implications of my real feelings for Raven.

"Whatever Cy."

"I'm glad he was able to get a connecting room" Robin interrupted from across the room. Loud and proud with his hands on his hips.

Starfire zooms past Robin through the door and lands on the love seat in my-well mine and Ravens room.

Yo I could totally sleep on the floor I'm more dog than I am human am I right or am I right. I don't even want to know how this will play out tonight.

He turns to face us." We need to get a move on cyborg if we go now we can can make it back before midnight.

"Were are you going friends." Starfire questioned.

"Sorry Star it's private business but will be back later ok?"

Yes friend Cyborg I understand." She said Solemnly.

He gave her a kiss on the forehead and walked toward the door. Robin kissed her for a moment and held her cheek. "Don't worry we'll be safe." She nods and gestures for him to take off with cyborg.

They leave through the door.

"Ok well let's get started on getting everything settled than."

"Oh goody I can retrieve the food for the dinner." She flies to her room

"Yeah Ill just set out everyone's clothes for the morning." I say to my self seeing as she had already left the room. "Ok good talk Star."