Chapter 2

When I looked up, I saw a young woman with a messy blond bob cut. She had a gold star clip on either side of her head and eyes that sparkled like a clear blue sky. She was wearing the traditional uniform for European/American female students. I recognized her right away as a girl I had talked to a few times in school.

"E-Emily F. Jones?!" I exclaimed, shocked to see her in my home.

"Of course, man!" She smiled at me as she held a baseball bat on her shoulder. "What the crap were you doing anyways? I was totally standing there and you just bumped into my chest, you douche! Do you know how painful that is to a girl?"

"Sorry about that." I apologized as I continued to stare. "But, if you don't mind me asking, Emily, what are you doing in my home?"

"Well, me and my friends were walking around the campus this afternoon and saw these posted up around the main building." She held out her hand, which held one of the fliers I had put up. "So, since we don't really like the dorms, we decided to take you up on the offer!"

For some reason, I had a dreaded feeling of what she meant by "her friends" and a scary thought hit me like a bus!

My suspicions were confirmed when another female voice called out, "Stop it, Emilia." I recognized the British accent it carried as belonging to a girl in my English class.

Sure enough, from the living room walked in a girl with long blond hair done up in pigtails with some bobby pins and ribbons. She had a pair of eyes that sparkled like emeralds behind red glasses. She, like Emily, was wearing the standard uniform for female European/American students.

She placed a hand on Emily's shoulder. "You can't just solve your problems by hitting them."

"Rose Kirkland, too? Oh wow." I muttered, astonished and even more nervous than before.

"Anyways, its your fault, Eduard, for not looking where you were going." She turned her head away from me in a huff.

"Maybe you shouldn't fight and try to solve things peacefully?" A Japanese accent called from the stairs.

We all turned our faces towards the stairs and saw a young lady with a cherry blossom in her straight black bob cut walking down them. She was wearing the traditional uniform for female Asian students. I recognized her as Sakura Honda, the daughter of the leader of Japan.

I put a hand to my forehead, checking to see if I had a fever and was hallucinating. I thought I was when I felt a hand patting my back.

"So you bumped into her." A feminine voice with an Italian accent said. "But what can you do? It's only human."

I looked at where the voice came from and saw a young Italian girl with fire red hair done up in a ponytail. She had light brown eyes, which she always kept shut for some reason.

"Alicia Vargas?" I guessed.

She winked and gave me a thumbs up before looking and pointing at Rose, questioning why she was so mean to me.

While all this was going on, another girl came into the room. She had pale blond hair and violet eyes. I recognized her as the one person who picked on and bullied me.

"No way!" I exclaimed, a little more than shocked to see her. "Anya Braginski!"

"Hello, Eduard." She greeted me with a smile that I knew hid dark intent.

"Oh no....." I sighed as I heard a feminine voice with a Chinese accent call out my name.

Soon I found myself face down on the floor as I felt someone tackle me! I turned onto my back and saw a young girl with chocolate brown hair done up in two side buns on all fours straddling my waist.

"Y-Yan Chun?" I asked, blushing at the position we were in. Honestly, I didn't know which was worse. Looking like I was about to be fucked by a Chinese school girl or the fact that at least five other girls were staring at us.

"You look sick." She told me, concerned. "Why not let me take care of you with some Chinese medicine from my country? Then you will be so happy! And I will be so happy!" She said the last part while nuzzling my neck, the action causing me to blush harder. When she hit my sensitive area, my head started to spin and a small moan escaped my lips.

"Woah! Check out those two!" A raspy female voice with a German accent called out, waking me from my foggy haze.

"Honhonhon. Look at the tent in his pants. Its so big." A French accent commented, making me blush a deep red.

"Maybe we should give them some privacy, eh?" A  quiet voice with a Canadian accent suggested.

"Stop it! All of you!" A deep voice with a German accent commanded. "Especially you, Yan! Can't you see you're making our host uncomfortable?"

"Sorry, Monika." The girls apologized as Yan got off of me.

I heard the sound of flats hitting wood as the girl who saved me walked over and helped me up.

"Are you alright, Eduard?" She asked, pulling me to my feet.

"Yes. Thank you." I said as I looked her over. She was a girl in my European History class who went by the name of Monika Beilshmidt. She had short blond hair and piercing blue eyes. Honestly, if it wasn't for her large breasts, she would have probably been mistaken for a guy!

"Don't mention it." She told me. "Now, why don't you go upstairs and take care of that little, ahem, problem of yours?"

"Huh?" I asked, a little confused.

"You know what I mean." She said, pointing at my crotch.

I looked down and realized what she had meant, which made me blush a shade that was almost purple.

"What did I tell you?" The voice with the French accent said. "I told you it was a big tent."

I looked at who it belonged to. They were a young woman with dark blond hair tied up in a bun with a crown comb helping to keep it's shape. I recognized her as Francine Bonefoy, the daughter of the leader of France.

"Francine, could you please stop? You're making the situation more awkward." The girl who had the Canadian accent said. She had long strawberry blond hair done up in pigtails with a maple leaf hair clip on either side. I recognized her as  Marguerite Williams.

"What are you talking about? She was only telling the truth! Look at him! He does have a nice size on him!" The young woman who had the raspy voice said. She was an albino girl with pale skin, red eyes, and long white hair. She also had a scar on her right cheek. I recognized her as Julchen Beilshmidt, the older sister of Monika.

"I said that is enough!" Monika snapped, silencing everyone. "Now then! Eduard here is our host! We must treat him with respect! I think we should all back off and let him cool down a bit! This is clearly overwhelming him and we should respect that!" She turned to me. "Eduard. I think it would be best if you head upstairs and calm down for a while. Then, when you are ready, you can give us our room assignments for our stay here. Understand?"

I nodded in response and headed towards the stairs.

"Now then!" I heard as I walked up the stairs. "Until he is ready to give us further instruction, we should each do our own thing. Got it?"

I heard them reply "Yes ma'am!" and heard them walk away as I entered my room.