Chapter 10

As soon as I went upstairs and opened my bedroom, I was surprised to see Francine, laying on my bed, surrounded by rose petals, and wearing nothing but a bath robe!

"Francine?" I asked, feeling a mixture of shock and confusion.

She smirked and walked over to me. "Welcome home, Master~"

"What are you doing home already?" I asked, blushing hard. "I thought you had your club meeting?"

"Well, I did~" She said, starting to undo my tie. "But it got canceled. So I got to come home early~" She then removed my sweater. "And I thought I'd surprise you with a little something something to say thanks for all you've done~" She smiled devilishly and gestured over to the bed. "Do you like it~?"

"W-Well, I...." I stuttered as she stared to unbutton my dress shirt.

I started to feel the blood rush to my cheeks as she managed to remove my shirt.

I felt my face getting hotter as she stared at my bare chest.

"Oh yes~" She said with a lick of her red lips. "You'll do just nicely~" She then put her well manicured hands on my chest and looked up at me with lust and longing. "Shall we~?" She took my hands and guided me to my bed. She then crashed her lips into mine in a rough and sensual kiss.

Suddenly, my mind got all fogged up and I started to lose all sense of right and wrong.

I regretfully admit this nowadays, but, it felt good, almost pleasant, to be kissed and touched like that. I know I shouldn't have enjoyed it, but I simply couldn't help it. I was so weak in the presence of this sexual temptress. I didn't even bother to stop her as she removed her robe, exposing her body to me. Nor did I stop her as she kissed my neck, causing me to release a series of silent moans. I knew she was enjoying this, having me fully submitted to her passionate displays. I even went so far as to let her kiss her way down my body, letting her stop at my V-line. It wasn't until I felt her start to undo the button on my jeans that I finally snapped out of it.

"W-wait...." I sighed, breathless. "We can't do this...Well, I can't anyway..."

"What?" I could hear the disappointment and confusion in her voice. "Why not, Eduard?"

"Because," I managed to say. "It's breaking the one rule I assigned specifically to you."

"No it doesn't." She protested. "You said I couldn't come into your room at night to feed my urges. Or, something like that. I don't exactly remember. But, either way, it is still technically daylight outside. So, non, I am not breaking the rules."

"Still, this is wrong." I explained. "What you're doing, I mean." I gestured to the romantic scene she had set up around us. "This is all wrong."

"What do you mean?" She asked, giving me a confused look.

"Look, Francine," I told her. "You are a sweet and lovely girl who any guy would be lucky to have. But, let's face it, you just aren't my type."

Again, she gave me a confused look and sat up on the bed. "Then, if a sensual, sexual girl isn't your type, what is?"

"I like a girl who isn't afraid to speak her mind, even if it gets her in trouble." I said honestly.

"So, someone like Rai?" She asked, putting her robe back on.

"Uh, well..." I stammered. "Y-yeah. A girl like Rai." I couldn't help but smile when I said her name.

I could tell Francine had seen my smile by the way she smirked, knowingly, at me. "Oh. I see it now."

"See?" I asked. "See what?"

"You have a crush on Rai!" She smiled. "I don't even know why I didn't see it before. You two would be so perfect for each other!" She sat next to me and put her arm around my shoulder. "Don't worry, Eddy! I will personally help you to get her in your bed!"

"Whoa! What?!" I said, moving out of her reach. Unfortunately, this caused me to tumble backwards onto the floor. "Are you crazy? I don't know if I would ever want to go that far with her! At least, not while we are in school. Maybe when we have both graduated from this school and are married to each other? But, I certainly don't wish to do that right now!"

"But," she said, peeking over the side of the bed. "Why not? You do love her, non?"

"Of course! We love each other endlessly." I told her. "That doesn't mean we're going to fuck right away! We want to take things slow."

"Wait..." She pondered. "What do you mean you both wish to take things slow? And how do you know she likes you back?" It took her a moment before she finally got it. "Oh! Oh my God! I see it now! You and Rai aren't mere friends! She's your girlfriend now! Is that correct?"

"Well, um..." I sighed, giving up trying to hide it. "Yes. She and I are dating."

"Since when?" She wondered, resting her elbows on the bed.

"Since yesterday." I told her. "After you girls kept asking me all those questions. I was overwhelmed and she comforted me. Then she told me she loved me. And I said I loved her as well. So, we decided to date. Even sealed the deal with a kiss." I smiled as a light blush dusted my cheeks.

"That is wonderful!" She exclaimed. "I'm so happy for you two!"

"Thanks, Francine." I replied. "But, you have to keep this a secret from the others. Understand?"

"Oui." She said. "Your secret is safe with me."

"Thank you." I sighed with relief. "Now then, why don't you get dressed and clean all this up before the others get back?"

"Of course." She parted her lush red lips into a toothy grin. She got up and started to pick up the petals before turning to look at me. "Um, Eduard? This may take some time if I do it by myself. Would you mind?"

I smiled at her. "Not at all." I got down on the floor and helped her clean up. She then wished me a pleasant evening and headed back to her room for the night.