《1》

Blaire.

A girl of serenity. She was a rare kind of beautiful, something that steals your soul from within. A pair of almond shaped eyes, with orbs the colour of cosmic latte that were thickly painted with black eyeliner. A button nose with thin pick lips. A petite frame with auburn coloured hair.

"Blaire. Your school starts at six. You have ten minutes to reach. Dismissed." The short owl eyed witch ordered as the little girl slid down her fathers neck.

"Yes mother." She bowed as she followed her step sister Krystal.
She had black hair,was short and slightly plump like her mother.

Blaire sighed as she gracefully walked down the busy streets of Paris. Her father was a billionaire yet she walked her way back and forth unlike Anna who drove the luxurious cars of her father. Not that Blair did not have a car. She just loved the sounds of the outer world. The calming music that it created in her ears.

She skipped away swirling around as she breathed in the cold breeze, Her pink sneakers padding over the cobble stones. She entered her school. Every guy would stand and stare at her flawless beauty, every girl was jealous. She walked to her locker, her pink skirt and white sweatshirt swaying as her auburn locks bounced on her hip, A box smile playing on her gorgeous face. Shaping her eyes into glistening crescents as she ran to her best friend.

A deer like looking girl, with golden hair braided into two, hugged her tightly. She wore big round glasses as she pushed them up every second up the valley of her freckled nose.

"Te fiti, My girl." Blair grinned.

"Hey, Blaire. I missed you." She pouted making the other giggle.

"Idiot, You just saw me yesterday. So were's the drama queen." Blair turned around searching for another person.

"Ohh I'm here ladies." A boy with blond hair came wrapping an arm around Blair.

"Ohh Chad, Hi." The girls waved at the cute dinosaur like boy. Before heading off to class.

"Urghh blame my mom for naming me after Moana's mountain." Ti, shook her head sighing as she heard her name being bullied.

" Do you want me to beat em up sweetheart?" Chad asked smiling but got smacked on the head.

No one dared to tease or bully Park Chanyeol's daughter. The master of all the people in Paris. Their living lord. They feared him and respected him the most. The last of the royals. Chad was Xiumin's and Chen's son, Chanyeol's secretary and family friend. Ti fiti was Blaire's uncles daughter. Uncle Sehun and Aunt Luhan. Her only friends and family apart from her father. She would stick with them the whole day, yet when the clock struck six at night, she had to be in her room, or else the witch would ground her for life.

She jogged her way home, as she listened to blaring music that resonated in her ears. She saw her dear father taking a walk in their enormous garden.

"Papa." The beautiful fifteen year old girl ran towards her father.

"Whoah careful princess." Chanyeol chuckled balancing himself on his walking stick. There were multipal time his daughter had asked him , what made him a cripple. Yet he would shake his head and say, "Beautiful girls shouldn't hear bad things." So she never pestered him again.

"Where's the witch papa?" Blaire asked looking around cautiously.

"Kyungsoo went to the opera for an audition. For Anna for playing the Piano. They'd be late." The silver haired man assured his lovely daughter.

He sat on a bench as he watched his daughter play with her puppy and horse. Did he like her? NO.

Chanyeol was madly in love with his daughter. She was an exact replica of her mother. Such a rare beauty combine with his and her mothers. Blaire was the only thing she had left behind. No memory remained for the witch had burnt them all. Only one special necklace had been left behind, A piano's black key that hung in the center of a golden chain. It was hung around the girls neck when she was born,by her mother. Her mother had the white key. The pair.

The young man saw her in Blaire, To her hair to her heart was just like her mother. When he tucked her to sleep that night it reminded more of the petite girl he fell in love so hard for. Call him possessive but his world revolved around Blaire.

Chanyeol was woken up that morning with the subtle magical playing of the piano. Once upon a long time ago he was woken up to her familiar way of playing the piano. He smiled, "Thank you baby, For leaving her behind." He whispered before drifting off to sleep.

For Blaire playing the piano was a drug, The music and the feeling of the key's underneath her dainty fingers were an addicting drug that she can never get over. It felt like it was a part of her soul. The way the rhythm flows into her blood line and drains her into an avalanche of feelings. She loved playing the piano. Yet she wasn't allowed, for the witch would kill her if she heard her play.

"You play like crap. Shut it." The horrible voice of the witch, Kim Kyungsoo boomed across the room startling the flawless beauty. She was Chanyeol's counselor, and so called wife. But they weren't married. It was her act that she put on for the fame and wealth.She had served for her father for more than sixteen whole years. Chanyeol was kind of a royal blooded billionaire. The witch came near Blaire as she dashed the piano close. Then brought a pick ass and wreaked it down to bits.

It was her mother's. How dare she? Blaire felt her heart shattered as she cried.

"No one plays in this house except for Anna. What she plays is called music. What stupid shit do you play. Get lost." The witch ordered.

"Yes mother." Blaire bowed as she frowned at her smirking step sister and ran to her father. Wiping her flowing tears she ran into the embrace of her father, Crying into his chest, her broken heart being too painful to say a word.